GOPers, what is your number 1, 2, and 3 priorities for your nominee?

What do you feel is most imprtant to you personally?

• the debt is out of control/deportation

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • illegal immigration is beyond control

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Obamacare has to go

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Rescind the Iran deal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • build the wall

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • abortion overtuened

• States rights

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • rebuild military

• defeat ISIS, destroy them totally

• economy/jobs

• restore law and order

• remove excess regulations/get regulatory entities under control

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • insure religious liberties

• change trade deals to benefit the homeland more

• SCOTUS nominations

• restore the constitutional form of government

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Take your top 3 choices. Most threads are about 1 issue. This thread is about taking choices that are what is most important to you personally!

1. Government Corruption
2. Secure the border, build the wall, deport illegals.
3. Jobs and the economy

1. Government Corruption
3. Jobs and the economy

The point is-------> neither of the Democrats are even running on 1 or 2. That is why we MUST stick together

Come on GOPers, I am sure our guys monitor this site. Let them know what you think, and I tried to make it as broad as possible. No favorite in this poll, just facts for them to mull over!

1. Government Corruption
3. Jobs and the economy

The point is-------> neither of the Democrats are even running on 1 or 2. That is why we MUST stick together
All those issues are valid priorities.

Yes, I know Hoss. Still, people need to think what is MOST important to them. It makes a difference. Why? Because both the DNC and RNC monitor large political sites. In fact, not only do the paid posters put forth talking points on here, some of the talking points COME from places like here, lol. (I know, convoluted, but true. Some times they actually test talking points on sites like this to see the rebuttals they get, and create narratives for those points)

In any case, it lets people know what YOU think is important! And it really is important, because in the end, people will want to know why. Someone may have a point of view most people have never thought of. There is nothing wrong with learning from an advocate about something, especially if it is the RNC or DNC! The rest of us need take note too. A good advocate for a position, sometimes; is all a cause needs!

Those are general election issues.

I just want my used car to start tomorrow morning.

1. Government Corruption
3. Jobs and the economy

All those issues are valid priorities.

Yes, I know Hoss. Still, people need to think what is MOST important to them. It makes a difference. Why? Because both the DNC and RNC monitor large political sites. In fact, not only do the paid posters put forth talking points on here, some of the talking points COME from places like here, lol. (I know, convoluted, but true. Some times they actually test talking points on sites like this to see the rebuttals they get, and create narratives for those points)

In any case, it lets people know what YOU think is important! And it really is important, because in the end, people will want to know why. Someone may have a point of view most people have never thought of. There is nothing wrong with learning from an advocate about something, especially if it is the RNC or DNC! The rest of us need take note too. A good advocate for a position, sometimes; is all a cause needs!
I picked #1,#2 and economy/jobs.

immigration of all sorts , rebuild military , guns , build a wall , deport aliens .

Putting America First has got to be a priority of the candidate.
Stop being the Policemen of the World. Let other countries fend for themselves.
Stopping all foreign aid.

Forum List

Back