GOP's anti-Muslim display linking Mrs Ilhan Omar to 9/11 rocks West Virginia capitol

More religious tolerance by the Republicans..
EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
sorry but christians dont murder unborn babys,,,they are fake christians
But right wing Christians do arm school shooters. Because the rights of school shooters to own lots and lots of guns is so important.

Gawd you're ignorant

What a bunch of bigoted crybabies.

Israel pumps millions into the pockets of our Congressmen to get favorable action & billions from the US government.

EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
sorry but christians dont murder unborn babys,,,they are fake christians
But right wing Christians do arm school shooters. Because the rights of school shooters to own lots and lots of guns is so important.
You have a problem in comparing the good gun ownership citzenry, as if they are equal to or in your mind lower than the criminals in society ??? Get help you hack.

There’s a difference between traditional Christianity and the new right wing Christianity. In the traditional Christianity you protect children in right wing Christianity you give school shooters weapons and ammunition. In traditional Christianity you help people get healthcare because that’s what Jesus believed. In right wing Christianity it’s called healthcare freedom meaning die quick.
In the new right wing Christianity if people are running from a burning house you force them back inside. In traditional Christianity you would help these people.
Do you see the difference between traditional Christianity and the new Christianity that right wing Republicans follow?

Why are you such an idiot & never read the Old Testament?
Why are you such an idiot? There is no world wide movement to make Christianity or Judaism the supreme and only planetary religion. Too bad we can't say the same for the more extreme members of Islam, of which there are very, very many followers.

Wake up, shitbag!

No doubt you demanded "tolerance" of the Nazis in Congress during WWII, as well, da Comrade?

"Tolerance," a word meaning that the decent people allow any insult or harm without response from you vile pigs on the left.

Meanwhile, you assault us and attack basic liberties.

Rep. Omar is said to have been born in Mogadishu, Somalia, and this is the alleged reason for her anti-americanism.

I think an investigation is certainly warranted. I don't think we need people who are anti-american in Congress

Islam is at war to destroy America, yet we have two Jihadist Warriors in the United States Congress?

Did they ask you if it was okay to cut off yer penis to show who you believed in?

You had your penis cut off, Comrade?

I think you might be too drunk to post. If Moon is too drunk to be coherent, that means one thing, the sun is up.....

Last edited:

A rapidly shrinking portion of the filthy and traitorous democrat party pretend to be Christians. Quick Hysteria, name an actual Christian from the vile sewer that is the democrat traitors?

But she does support terrorists…...

As all democrats do.
If they (the Demon-crats coupling with any group), think there is some sort of agreeing on what they both would hate about America, then yes that would be enough for them to Allie themselves together under a cause, but what they don't realize is, is that it's likened to a group of bank robbers who robbed a bank together, where as once the money or loot has been stolen or won, then they turn on each other in order to try and kill off the shareholders in the situation leaving only one in the end.

Last edited:
Why are you such an idiot & never read the Old Testament?
Why are you such an idiot? There is no world wide movement to make Christianity or Judaism the supreme and only planetary religion. Too bad we can't say the same for the more extreme members of Islam, of which there are very, very many followers.

Wake up, shitbag!

RealDave is awake, he's just on the other side. He seeks the end of America and Western civilization. He thinks the virus that is the left will betray and destroy their Muslim allies once America is destroyed. Lenin taught his followers to use the ideals of their enemy against them. That is what the Khmer Rouge does here. They put enemy warriors in congress and demand that we treat them as if they were just another faith, rather than the savage army waging war on us that they are.

Forum List

Back