GOP's anti-Muslim display linking Mrs Ilhan Omar to 9/11 rocks West Virginia capitol

RealDave is awake, he's just on the other side. He seeks the end of America and Western civilization. He thinks the virus that is the left will betray and destroy their Muslim allies once America is destroyed. Lenin taught his followers to use the ideals of their enemy against them. That is what the Khmer Rouge does here. They put enemy warriors in congress and demand that we treat them as if they were just another faith, rather than the savage army waging war on us that they are.
As I said, he is a real true idiot!

More religious tolerance by the Republicans..
The CRCs hate our secular government...which means they really hate our 1st Amendment.
You mean those who are left that enjoyed a government in the past that didn't restrict the religion or religious beliefs operating or co-existing within the soverignty of this nation in which protects such things if are compatible with this nation ????

Only recently has our so called newly created hardcore secular government supporters, now decided to support anti-christian activities through out this nation, and they are doing it through the Democrat party along with it's anti-American allies within and/or without.

EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
sorry but christians dont murder unborn babys,,,they are fake christians
There is a vast difference of opinion on this issue, among others. What do you think of garbage like graham, focus on the family, jeffress, dobson, et all.
I despise dem and repube equally,,,based on their records of course

but thats a nice deflection though

You are the one who brought up the Christian faith and attempted to mix it with politics. Why do you do this? You also just picked a single issue, abortion, and acted as if it is some sort of litmus test.

EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
There is a vast difference of opinion on this issue, among others. What do you think of garbage like graham, focus on the family, jeffress, dobson, et all.

You are the one who brought up the Christian faith and attempted to mix it with politics. Why do you do this? You also just picked a single issue, abortion, and acted as if it is some sort of litmus test.
well dont you think murdering babys is an important issue??
and the topic of the thread is about religion and politics

The CRCs hate our secular government...which means they really hate our 1st Amendment.
You mean those who are left that enjoyed a government in the past that didn't restrict the religion or religious beliefs operating or co-existing within the soverignty of this nation in which protects such things if are compatible with this nation ????

Only recently has our so called newly created hardcore secular government supporters, now decided to support anti-christian activities through out this nation, and they are doing it through the Democrat party along with it's anti-American allies within and/or without.
Name an "anti-Christian activity" supported by the Democratic Party, and I mean something that singles out Christians.

Yet people from religious backgrounds have abortions...

So you enjoyed blue Sundays?

OK

The "murdering babies" stuff is an exaggeration common in your hysterical sect.. I doubt that the people who have had an abortion agree with your view.

The "murdering babies" stuff is an exaggeration common in your hysterical sect.. I doubt that the people who have had an abortion agree with your view.

not my problem what other people think

The opinion of the person thinking of having an abortion matters. Your opinion doesn`t.

The opinion of the person thinking of having an abortion matters. Your opinion doesn`t.
if you say so,,,NOT

Name an "anti-Christian activity" supported by the Democratic Party, and I mean something that singles out Christians.
Good grief, where have you been in the last 30 years ?

OK
Make him name a practicing Christain who has had an abortion other than maybe a teen living in a Christian family that may have went about it on her own because the Demon-crats made it available in that way. The Christian faith doesn't condone or allow abortion for contraception purposes.

They would if they were jailed for their role in the brutal murder of unborn people weaker than themselves, doll.

OK
Make him name a practicing Christain who has had an abortion other than maybe a teen living in a Christian family that may have went about it on her own because the Demon-crats made it available in that way. The Christian faith doesn't condone or allow abortion for contraception purposes.
Oh yeah, name someone on the internet and the next thing you know your gathering up an excommunication posse..

Forum List

Back