GOP's anti-Muslim display linking Mrs Ilhan Omar to 9/11 rocks West Virginia capitol

There is a vast difference of opinion on this issue, among others. What do you think of garbage like graham, focus on the family, jeffress, dobson, et all.
I despise dem and repube equally,,,based on their records of course

but thats a nice deflection though

You are the one who brought up the Christian faith and attempted to mix it with politics. Why do you do this? You also just picked a single issue, abortion, and acted as if it is some sort of litmus test.
well dont you think murdering babys is an important issue??
and the topic of the thread is about religion and politics

The "murdering babies" stuff is an exaggeration common in your hysterical sect.. I doubt that the people who have had an abortion agree with your view.
They would if they were jailed for their role in the brutal murder of unborn people weaker than themselves, doll.
Just make income equality and it would end all by itself.

You are the one who brought up the Christian faith and attempted to mix it with politics. Why do you do this? You also just picked a single issue, abortion, and acted as if it is some sort of litmus test.

The "murdering babies" stuff is an exaggeration common in your hysterical sect.. I doubt that the people who have had an abortion agree with your view.
They would if they were jailed for their role in the brutal murder of unborn people weaker than themselves, doll.
no such thing as income inequality,,,

Yet people from religious backgrounds have abortions...
OK
Make him name a practicing Christain who has had an abortion other than maybe a teen living in a Christian family that may have went about it on her own because the Demon-crats made it available in that way. The Christian faith doesn't condone or allow abortion for contraception purposes.
Oh yeah, name someone on the internet and the next thing you know your gathering up an excommunication posse..
My church excommunicated only one person I know of, and that was a minister who went to prison for murdering an abortion clinic doctor, Mr. Doo Dah Day. :poke:

OK
Make him name a practicing Christain who has had an abortion other than maybe a teen living in a Christian family that may have went about it on her own because the Demon-crats made it available in that way. The Christian faith doesn't condone or allow abortion for contraception purposes.
Oh yeah, name someone on the internet and the next thing you know your gathering up an excommunication posse..
My church excommunicated only one person I know of, and that was a minister who went to prison for murdering an abortion clinic doctor, Mr. Doo Dah Day. :poke:
Do you do a jig with that chantey?

More religious tolerance by the Republicans..
The CRCs hate our secular government...which means they really hate our 1st Amendment.
You mean those who are left that enjoyed a government in the past that didn't restrict the religion or religious beliefs operating or co-existing within the soverignty of this nation in which protects such things if are compatible with this nation ????

Only recently has our so called newly created hardcore secular government supporters, now decided to support anti-christian activities through out this nation, and they are doing it through the Democrat party along with it's anti-American allies within and/or without.
Name an "anti-Christian activity" supported by the Democratic Party, and I mean something that singles out Christians.

Bake the cake Christian.

Try again Hysteria,

Oh, there's income equality, bub, but it's based on results.

People of Oprah's accomplishments..............................................................................................................Billionaires

People of Gloria Estefan & Emilio Estefan's accomplishments......................................................................x700 Millionaires

People of Quanah Parker's accomplishments.................................................................................................aka "Richest Indian (native American) who ever lived" 1845-1911

People of Daniel K. Inouye's accomplishments...............................................................................................First Japanese-descent United States Senator (1963-1912)

OK
Do you do a jig with that chantey?
When that happened,.I was still wondering why people were upset about women getting abortions. I was on the fence about abortion for years, until I saw some televised abortion procedures of a physician who drilled or knocked a hole in an unborn baby's skull and proceed to suck out its brains with an attachment to the holemaking tool. Then I reviewed my notes from a debate with my philosophy professor ten years earlier and determined that his argument was better than mine was.

As for the man who murdered an abortion doctor in the act of taking the life of an unborn infant, his life sentence was correct. Two wrongs don't ever make a right.

She’s a fucking terrorist elected by terrorists in a terrorist locale. She can call critics names and we can call her a terrorist because this is America, not Somalia or Iran or some Muslim nazi hell hole.
She’s a terrorist.

The CRCs hate our secular government...which means they really hate our 1st Amendment.
You mean those who are left that enjoyed a government in the past that didn't restrict the religion or religious beliefs operating or co-existing within the soverignty of this nation in which protects such things if are compatible with this nation ????

Only recently has our so called newly created hardcore secular government supporters, now decided to support anti-christian activities through out this nation, and they are doing it through the Democrat party along with it's anti-American allies within and/or without.
Name an "anti-Christian activity" supported by the Democratic Party, and I mean something that singles out Christians.

Bake the cake Christian.

Try again Hysteria,

Enforcing a law that applies to all persons of every faith and background is not "anti-Christian" anymore than it is "anti-Hindu." I specifically requested an example of something that singles out Christians.

Bake the cake Christian.

Try again Hysteria,

Enforcing a law that applies to all persons of every faith and background is not "anti-Christian" anymore than it is "anti-Hindu." I specifically requested an example of something that singles out Christians.
As soon as a homo dares to demand that a Muslim establishment bake a homo wedding cake you’ll get your wish. As soon as homos carry out a homo parade in front of a mosque you’ll get your wish. The problem is with an inconsistent demand of cultural tolerance and you know this. You’re just being disingenuous.

She’s a fucking terrorist elected by terrorists in a terrorist locale. She can call critics names and we can call her a terrorist because this is America, not Somalia or Iran or some Muslim nazi hell hole.
She’s a terrorist.
What acts of terror has she done?

There is no such thing as equality in birth then either.

She’s a terrorist.
What acts of terror has she done?
Has she sympathized with them or has sympathy for them ?? This could make her an aid and comforter to our enemy.

What's your point ?

What's your point ?
Life is not fair...

What's your point ?
Life is not fair...
Welcome aboard.

some are murdered first,,,

nice way to avoid the comment

Why are you such an idiot & never read the Old Testament?
Why are you such an idiot? There is no world wide movement to make Christianity or Judaism the supreme and only planetary religion. Too bad we can't say the same for the more extreme members of Islam, of which there are very, very many followers.

Wake up, shitbag!
Really?

Republicans& Pence are trying to legislate Christianity. One of the mantra of Christianity is to spread the word.

To think there are no extreme Christians is just being stupid & naive.

EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
sorry but christians dont murder unborn babys,,,they are fake christians
But right wing Christians do arm school shooters. Because the rights of school shooters to own lots and lots of guns is so important.

Gawd you're ignorant
GAWD you are a fool. You want to make sure assault type rifles are readily available.

No doubt you demanded "tolerance" of the Nazis in Congress during WWII, as well, da Comrade?

"Tolerance," a word meaning that the decent people allow any insult or harm without response from you vile pigs on the left.

Meanwhile, you assault us and attack basic liberties.
NO, we INSULT you because you are a pack of fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back