GOP's anti-Muslim display linking Mrs Ilhan Omar to 9/11 rocks West Virginia capitol

EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
sorry but christians dont murder unborn babys,,,they are fake christians
But right wing Christians do arm school shooters. Because the rights of school shooters to own lots and lots of guns is so important.

Gawd you're ignorant
GAWD you are a fool. You want to make sure assault type rifles are readily available.

all rifles are assault type since assault is what you do with them not what they are

why are you progs such dumb mother fuckers??

More religious tolerance by the Republicans..

No doubt you demanded "tolerance" of the Nazis in Congress during WWII, as well, da Comrade?

"Tolerance," a word meaning that the decent people allow any insult or harm without response from you vile pigs on the left.

Meanwhile, you assault us and attack basic liberties.
NO, we INSULT you because you are a pack of fucking idiots.
after what you just said in the other comment you may want to watch it when you call other people idiots

Dingbat:: a large portion of members of the Democratic Party are Christians. Your statement is ridiculous.
But right wing Christians do arm school shooters. Because the rights of school shooters to own lots and lots of guns is so important.

Gawd you're ignorant
GAWD you are a fool. You want to make sure assault type rifles are readily available.

all rifles are assault type since assault is what you do with them not what they are

Oh fuck off. Everyone knows exactly what I am talking about.

Don't pretend you are some sort of gun expert. I likely own more guns that you.

So, if I search online for assault rifles, every gun ever made comes up? You are dumber than shit.

She’s a fucking terrorist elected by terrorists in a terrorist locale. She can call critics names and we can call her a terrorist because this is America, not Somalia or Iran or some Muslim nazi hell hole.
She’s a terrorist.
What acts of terror has she done?
Has she sympathized with them or has sympathy for them ?? This could make her an aid and comforter to our enemy.
Could? You sympathize with child molesters, racists, bigots, white supremacists.

She’s a fucking terrorist elected by terrorists in a terrorist locale. She can call critics names and we can call her a terrorist because this is America, not Somalia or Iran or some Muslim nazi hell hole.
She’s a terrorist.
Has she sympathized with them or has sympathy for them ?? This could make her an aid and comforter to our enemy.
Could? You sympathize with child molesters, racists, bigots, white supremacists.
In other words they condemn without trial or evidence...

Gawd you're ignorant

Oh fuck off. Everyone knows exactly what I am talking about.

Don't pretend you are some sort of gun expert. I likely own more guns that you.

So, if I search online for assault rifles, every gun ever made comes up? You are dumber than shit.

sorry dumbass assault is a verb and gun is a noun what the internet tells you is irrelevant

She’s a terrorist.
Listen you leftist hack, you are one arrogant piece of work. Now go get your guns that you like to brag about, and come for this Christian, that's the thing you need to do, yeah do that Real Brave.

She’s a terrorist.
Be specific... Tell us all where this has happened.

She’s a terrorist.
I'll update you: In West Virginia(see OP)..

I'll update you: In West Virginia(see OP)..
Already updated by the words out of her own mouth. Can't get any better of an update than that can we ?? Now it's whether or not she is able to defend her words spoken or not.

Enforcing a law that applies to all persons of every faith and background is not "anti-Christian" anymore than it is "anti-Hindu." I specifically requested an example of something that singles out Christians.

The Colorado law does not apply to every faith, as the SCOTUS ruled - it was PURELY aimed at attacking Christians. You Marxists have allied yourself with radical Islam in your civil war. Obviously one of the agreements you made with the Muzzie Beasts is that you will destroy Christianity.

Masterpiece Cakeshop, Ltd. v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission - SCOTUSblog

Notice the 4 Marxists on the court wanted to uphold persecution of Christians by government.

{
Under Obama, Democratic Party politicians censored pastors’ sermons, fired public officials because of what they wrote in a Bible study, and punished bakers, florists, and wedding photographers with massive fines, simply for wanting to run their businesses according to their Christian beliefs.

Politicians within the Democratic Party were treating Christians like criminals while telling them they can practice their faith quietly within the walls of their own homes and churches, but they had better not let their Christian faith be seen in public.

The Democratic line hasn’t changed. Their message to every American Christian is: “Sure, you can go to church, but don’t you dare bring those beliefs outside the confines of that building. Don’t you dare allow those beliefs to govern your behavior outside of your place of worship.”

This is further evidence that the Democratic Party is continuing in their attempts to destroy the ability of practicing Christians to live their faith, to exercise their right to serve God as they are taught in the Bible.

What happened to the Democratic Party’s support of the great social reformers like George Washington, Martin Luther King Jr., William Wilberforce, and Harriet Tubman, who all made their impact on society because of their Christian faith?

It is hypocritical for the Democratic Party to preach to Republicans how great these men were while simultaneously stamping out the public practice of Christianity through legislation and political correctness.}

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY’S WAR ON CHRISTIANITY

The Stalinist democrat party is in a civil war meant to end America. Religious freedom has long been one of the hallmarks of America, so it is of little surprise you wage war on it. Besides, the philosophical underpinnings of the democrat party come from Pol Pot, Josef Stalin and Mao Tse Tung, who all violently oppressed Christianity. That you do so is expected.

As soon as a homo dares to demand that a Muslim establishment bake a homo wedding cake you’ll get your wish. As soon as homos carry out a homo parade in front of a mosque you’ll get your wish. The problem is with an inconsistent demand of cultural tolerance and you know this. You’re just being disingenuous.

They never will though. This is organized and coordinated. The Gaystapo take their orders from Soros. They are to attack Christians anywhere and everywhere, but to go after Muslims is forbidden.

Has CNN's Chris Cumo ever asked his "dear friend" Ilhan Omar why HER FAITH throws gay men off the top of building in Mogadishu? Of course not, and he never will. Nor will any of the other Little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps.

She’s a terrorist.

What acts of terror has David Duke done?

Being aligned with a terrorist organization makes one scum.

EVEN THOUGH I am not a repub, I can see their rational fear of having their heads cut off or being blown up while having lunch

the true religious bigotry and intolerence is by democrats towards christians

You have a problem in comparing the good gun ownership citzenry, as if they are equal to or in your mind lower than the criminals in society ??? Get help you hack.
We're all good gun owners...until we're not.

Given Omar’s anti-Semitic beliefs, how is the message of the poster wrong?

She has expressed opinions counter to Judeo-Christian American values, upon which this country was founded. Her opinions appear to more in line with the so called radical Islam that is our enemy.

No doubt you demanded "tolerance" of the Nazis in Congress during WWII, as well, da Comrade?

"Tolerance," a word meaning that the decent people allow any insult or harm without response from you vile pigs on the left.

NO, we INSULT you because you are a pack of fucking idiots.

You're not smart enough to insult me, RealDunce.

The Republicans supported Hitler and Mussolini and said so in Congress up to Pearl Harbor.

Rep. Omar is said to have been born in Mogadishu, Somalia, and this is the alleged reason for her anti-americanism.

I think an investigation is certainly warranted. I don't think we need people who are anti-american in Congress

Islam is at war to destroy America, yet we have two Jihadist Warriors in the United States Congress?
Chalk this poster up as claiming all muslims are terrorists.

Forum List

Back