🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

Lame copout skirting the issue.

For a self proclaimed moderate you sound like a liberal

The oil finds are stunning and the enviro groups block all attempts to build/expand refineries, but also nuclear plants, ethanol plants, or coal fire plants

I believe gore is a hypocrite for lecturing me to use less energy but his house uses 20 times the national average in energy, and he rides around in a private jet, that uses 3 times the fuel of a commercial plane. And your telling me, he cant borrow a commercial plane for his 20 people that he uses a private plane for?. Also, according to the united nations raising cattle produces more emissions than cars.

http://www.newstarget.com/021296.html

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8NIGG3O0&show_article=1

I believe gore is a hypocrite for lecturing me to use less energy but his house uses 20 times the national average in energy, and he rides around in a private jet, that uses 3 times the fuel of a commercial plane. And your telling me, he cant borrow a commercial plane for his 20 people that he uses a private plane for?. Also, according to the united nations raising cattle produces more emissions than cars.

http://www.newstarget.com/021296.html

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8NIGG3O0&show_article=1

But Al buys "carbon offsets"

Will Media Report Carbon Credits in Europe Crashing Like Dotcom Stocks in the '90s?
Posted by Noel Sheppard on April 28, 2007 - 11:46.
As NewsBusters reported Wednesday, England’s fabulous paper the Financial Times has been doing an extraordinary job exposing the scam that is carbon credits, exhibiting an honesty which America’s media sorely lack.

On Friday, FT published another article about this travesty (h/t Glenn Reynolds) which is also almost guaranteed to be ignored by U.S. press outlets far more concerned with glorifying folks like Al Gore, Sheryl Crow, and Laurie David.

In this report, FT exposed how recommendations from the British government bilked companies interested in offsetting carbon emissions out of huge sums of money by advising them to purchase what turned out to be “worthless”
http://newsbusters.org/node/12378

RSR...will you ever get around to answering simple questions and having a simple conversation? yes or no?

You do hate it when facts are presented to you

You should get over that flaw - then again, you would not be a proud liberal

your definition of "debate" is spamming cut and paste op ed pieces from someone else. That does not interest me in the least. Now if YOU would care to express your opinions YOURSELF instead of being so fucking lazy and relying solely on the words of others, I would love to engage YOU in debate. Will that be happening anytime soon?

your definition of "debate" is spamming cut and paste op ed pieces from someone else. That does not interest me in the least. Now if YOU would care to express your opinions YOURSELF instead of being so fucking lazy and relying solely on the words of others, I would love to engage YOU in debate. Will that be happening anytime soon?

I said carbon offsets are a rip off and post links to prove the claim

You hate the facts being presented

In Europe the carbon offset scam if falling apart - you need to get a grip

I said carbon offsets are a rip off and post links to prove the claim

You hate the facts being presented

In Europe the carbon offset scam if falling apart - you need to get a grip

you posted a link that questioned the effectiveness of some carbon offset projects..... I posted links that show how they work and work effectively in my very own state of Maine.....

you need to begin to use your own words and begin to converse.

Let's start. Do you understand how ocean currents impact the climate in northern latitudes? yes or no?

you posted a link that questioned the effectiveness of some carbon offset projects..... I posted links that show how they work and work effectively in my very own state of Maine.....

you need to begin to use your own words and begin to converse.

Let's start. Do you understand how ocean currents impact the climate in northern latitudes? yes or no?

I have posted MANY links to show carbon offsets are a rip off

I posted where Uncle Al is making millions buying the worthless offsets from his own company - and fooling others to do the same

I have posted MANY links to show carbon offsets are a rip off

I posted where Uncle Al is making millions buying the worthless offsets from his own company - and fooling others to do the same

and as I said...I posted links where the State of Maine uses carbon offsets quite effectively....

get beyond that point and answer my question about ocean currents...let's try to have a conversation here.

and as I said...I posted links where the State of Maine uses carbon offsets quite effectively....

get beyond that point and answer my question about ocean currents...let's try to have a conversation here.

I wish those currents would flow in another direction

May 3, and it is in the 40's here this morning

This global warming is putting a nip in the air

that is incorrect. Carbon offsets fund efforts to improve the environment. Like I said, you ignore the links that I have posted which show how they work in my state.... that's because, of course, you really don't care about truth.

More Kyoto Fallacies Exposed in Glenn Beck’s ‘Climate of Fear’
Posted by Noel Sheppard on May 4, 2007 - 17:33.

As NewsBusters reported Thursday, a goodly number of fallacies about the Kyoto Protocol were identified in Glenn Beck’s “Exposed: The Climate of Fear” special presented on CNN Headline News Wednesday. Not the least of these was that soon-to-be-Dr. Al Gore himself stated when he was Vice President that this treaty would not be submitted to Congress for ratification “until there`s meaningful participation by key developing nations.”

However, there are two other important issues that skeptics raise which the media generally ignore:

If America participated in Kyoto and met the treaty’s targets, virtually nothing would be accomplished as it pertains to climate change
Moneys and energies allocated to address global warming could be better spent to solve more pressing international maladies.

With that in mind, Beck interviewed Danish political scientist Bjorn Lomborg, and asked this pivotal question that Gore and his sycophant followers never want answered:

Video Clip: Real (3 MB) or Windows (2.5MB), plus MP3 (1 MB)

[A]s a guy who believes in manmade global warming, why don`t you think Kyoto is the solution?

What followed was the dirty little secret the alarmists don’t want anybody to know:

Kyoto is, at the same time, impossibly ambitious and yet entirely inconsequential when you talk about the environment. It will cost lots of money and end up doing virtually no good… It will basically postpone global warming for about five years at the end of the century.

http://newsbusters.org/node/12531

EPA standards are not the reason - it is the endless lawsuits the envir wackos will file

There have been recent discoveries of huge oil reserves. The biggest is in the Gulf - 15 billion barrels worth

As technology improves - more oil will be found

How long does it take just the US to use 15 billion barrels of oil?

There's a limit to oil, and if we just keep blindly marching forward until we find it, we're going to be in deep kimchee.

How long does it take just the US to use 15 billion barrels of oil?

There's a limit to oil, and if we just keep blindly marching forward until we find it, we're going to be in deep kimchee.

That is only one find. There have been many others

We still capped wells in the US where the oil has not been pumped

As the technology improves, oil companies can go get oil where they could not years ago

Do we need to use other forms of energy - of course

Nuclear is one answer

But you run into the usual suspects again - the enviro wackos who will block any attempt to build them - as they do the drilling and expanding/building new refineries

That is only one find. There have been many others

We still capped wells in the US where the oil has not been pumped

As the technology improves, oil companies can go get oil where they could not years ago

Do we need to use other forms of energy - of course

Nuclear is one answer

But you run into the usual suspects again - the enviro wackos who will block any attempt to build them - as they do the drilling and expanding/building new refineries

The environment whackos are not responsible for new refineries not being built. A lot of those oil wells are HERE, where I live, and people want to work, and PC doesn't play well here except in Dallas and Austin; which, should be moved out of the state anyway.

The Sierra Club has sued to stop refineries and other plants from bring built

The enviro wackos are a big part of the problem

are we ever going to have a discussion or not?

Perhaps when you get over your phobia of facts we can

I am not afraid of facts. I would like to have a discussion about this and other topics with YOU...I would like you to match YOUR words and YOUR ideas against MY words and MY ideas. Is that ever going to happen?

I am not afraid of facts. I would like to have a discussion about this and other topics with YOU...I would like you to match YOUR words and YOUR ideas against MY words and MY ideas. Is that ever going to happen?

It seems whenever I post articles that blows your liberal talking points out of the water - you have a cow

Forum List

Back