🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gorsuch has no character

If Gorsuch was really true to the law of the land & not another political hack, he would refuse to be considered until the previous nominee had their fair chance.

But hey, Republicans cheat. The cheated to ignore Obama's nominee, they cheat in gerrymandering. They cheated in voter suppression.

If only the pathetic party knew how to govern & had good ideas.... then they would not have to cheat.

WTF the previous nominee had a fair chance?

Elections have consequences...

You should of told the Democratic Party they shouldn't have taken the blue collar American workers for granted....

Kind of interesting that a man who was unanimously confirmed to the 10th circuit court of appeals is no longer fit or qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

Yet, somehow, a partisan hack who wrote in opposition to free speech, Kagan, gets to be on the Supreme Court.

In a 1996 paper, "Private Speech, Public Purpose: The Role of Governmental Motive in First Amendment Doctrine," Kagan argued it may be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.
That paper asserted First Amendment doctrine is comprised of "motives and ... actions infested with them" and she goes so far as to claim that "First Amendment law is best understood and most readily explained as a kind of motive-hunting."

This is the death certificate of the American republic.

If Gorsuch was really true to the law of the land & not another political hack, he would refuse to be considered until the previous nominee had their fair chance.

But hey, Republicans cheat. The cheated to ignore Obama's nominee, they cheat in gerrymandering. They cheated in voter suppression.

If only the pathetic party knew how to govern & had good ideas.... then they would not have to cheat.

The other guy was considered twit.....and the Senate refused to act on him.....are you this dumb normally or do you have to practice at it....

OK, that is a snowflake cry baby wailing from the left.

Not as bad as the far right (the saveliberty types, you know), but quite terrible, yes.
So, you don't think that gerrymandering & voter suppression are not cheating?

There is no voter suppression...other than democrats suppressing the votes of Republicans.
When you pass a law requiring that people must have a special photo ID to vote when you knowing 10-12% of eligible voters do not have one & many do not have easy access to one & you know those 10-12% are disproportionately Democrat voters, it is voter suppression.

I have an idea, run better candidates & have better ideas instead of being cheating POS fucks.

Not as bad as the far right (the saveliberty types, you know), but quite terrible, yes.

There is no voter suppression...other than democrats suppressing the votes of Republicans.
When you pass a law requiring that people must have a special photo ID to vote when you knowing 10-12% of eligible voters do not have one & many do not have easy access to one & you know those 10-12% are disproportionately Democrat voters, it is voter suppression.

I have an idea, run better candidates & have better ideas instead of being cheating POS fucks.

And that is a lie....and you are a racist....you think blacks are incompetent and need you running their lives...just like Southern democrats did on the plantation....

The other guy was considered twit.....and the Senate refused to act on him.....are you this dumb normally or do you have to practice at it....
There was no committee meetings. There was no vote. Quit lying.

And that is a lie....and you are a racist....you think blacks are incompetent and need you running their lives...just like Southern democrats did on the plantation....

I never said black. That's your your inbred racist inner being talking.

Poor people. Elderly people.

There was no committee meetings. There was no vote. Quit lying.

The nature of the Senate and it's process for giving advice and consent is not specified in the Constitution twit....they thought about him....and decided to wait for the next President...they advised and didn't give consent....

Nope...they need i.d. to cash checks, buy booze, drive a car......every other country around the world, including South Africa, as promoted by Nelson Mandela, requires an i.d. to vote........you morons just use it to hide your massive voter fraud operations...

Kind of interesting that a man who was unanimously confirmed to the 10th circuit court of appeals is no longer fit or qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

Yet, somehow, a partisan hack who wrote in opposition to free speech, Kagan, gets to be on the Supreme Court.

In a 1996 paper, "Private Speech, Public Purpose: The Role of Governmental Motive in First Amendment Doctrine," Kagan argued it may be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.
That paper asserted First Amendment doctrine is comprised of "motives and ... actions infested with them" and she goes so far as to claim that "First Amendment law is best understood and most readily explained as a kind of motive-hunting."

I know how much you whiners love to be able to use racial slurs, etc & are so afraid you might not be ab;e to talk without using them.

But hey, Kagan is no excuse for Republicans not doing their jobs & considering Garland.

I know how much you whiners love to be able to use racial slurs, etc & are so afraid you might not be ab;e to talk without using them.

But hey, Kagan is no excuse for Republicans not doing their jobs & considering Garland.

They did their job...and rejected him.....

"you knowing 10-12% of eligible voters do not have one & many do not have easy access to one & you know those 10-12% are disproportionately Democrat voters, it is voter suppression."

You don't really believe this.......do you????

If so, how do you find your way back to the split level porta-potty you call home, each day?????

Nope...they need i.d. to cash checks, buy booze, drive a car......every other country around the world, including South Africa, as promoted by Nelson Mandela, requires an i.d. to vote........you morons just use it to hide your massive voter fraud operations...

Wow. Still pedaling that really stupid argument,. My God, get informed. First, we are talking about a PHOTO ID you stupid shit. I have further news, those 10-12% cash checks, rent apartments, buy booze without that photo ID. And dumbass if they drove, they would have a photo ID.

So Remember dickhead, PHOTO ID not just ID.

You're agreeing that the Democrats put an opponent of the first amendment on the Supreme Court....

...and you still vote Democrat?????

Look good in that brown shirt????

They did their job...and rejected him.....
Liar

The "Biden Rule" - the Senate should not consider the nomination of Merrick Garland to the U.S. Supreme Court in an election year.

Yes, as in Vice President Joe Biden.
Biden’s own words from 1992, when George H.W. Bush was president and Biden was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to explain why he intends to block President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court pick in an election year.

Soooo.....you imagine ( I almost said 'think') that Biden is a Republican????

Wow. Still pedaling that really stupid argument,. My God, get informed. First, we are talking about a PHOTO ID you stupid shit. I have further news, those 10-12% cash checks, rent apartments, buy booze without that photo ID. And dumbass if they drove, they would have a photo ID.

So Remember dickhead, PHOTO ID not just ID.

Yeah...photo i.d. asswipe.....you can't do any of those without one.....and if you don't have one, you can get an i.d. for voting...free....and they will even come to your home....moron....

The lie about i.d. as voter suppression is one of many told by the democrats to hide their actual voter fraud....

Forum List

Back