🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gorsuch has no character

Kind of interesting that a man who was unanimously confirmed to the 10th circuit court of appeals is no longer fit or qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

Yet, somehow, a partisan hack who wrote in opposition to free speech, Kagan, gets to be on the Supreme Court.

In a 1996 paper, "Private Speech, Public Purpose: The Role of Governmental Motive in First Amendment Doctrine," Kagan argued it may be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.
That paper asserted First Amendment doctrine is comprised of "motives and ... actions infested with them" and she goes so far as to claim that "First Amendment law is best understood and most readily explained as a kind of motive-hunting."

This is the death certificate of the American republic.
I know how much you whiners love to be able to use racial slurs, etc & are so afraid you might not be ab;e to talk without using them.

But hey, Kagan is no excuse for Republicans not doing their jobs & considering Garland.

You're agreeing that the Democrats put an opponent of the first amendment on the Supreme Court....

...and you still vote Democrat?????

Look good in that brown shirt????

Realizing that all speech is free from the law is not being anti first amendment. Having a fit because you think your ability to use hatespeak is a sign of a good little Trumper.

Kind of interesting that a man who was unanimously confirmed to the 10th circuit court of appeals is no longer fit or qualified to be on the Supreme Court.

Yet, somehow, a partisan hack who wrote in opposition to free speech, Kagan, gets to be on the Supreme Court.

In a 1996 paper, "Private Speech, Public Purpose: The Role of Governmental Motive in First Amendment Doctrine," Kagan argued it may be proper to suppress speech because it is offensive to society or to the government.
That paper asserted First Amendment doctrine is comprised of "motives and ... actions infested with them" and she goes so far as to claim that "First Amendment law is best understood and most readily explained as a kind of motive-hunting."

I know how much you whiners love to be able to use racial slurs, etc & are so afraid you might not be ab;e to talk without using them.

But hey, Kagan is no excuse for Republicans not doing their jobs & considering Garland.

The "Biden Rule" - the Senate should not consider the nomination of Merrick Garland to the U.S. Supreme Court in an election year.

Yes, as in Vice President Joe Biden.
Biden’s own words from 1992, when George H.W. Bush was president and Biden was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to explain why he intends to block President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court pick in an election year.

Soooo.....you imagine ( I almost said 'think') that Biden is a Republican????

Lying fuck. Biden said, hardly a rule, that if an opening came up in the Summer, that it should be considered until after the ELECTION.

This is the problem here. Assholes like you lie every chance you get.

The Garland opening came up in FEBRUARY not the summer before. And we had Nov, Dec, Jan to consider the nominee after the election.

The "Biden Rule" - the Senate should not consider the nomination of Merrick Garland to the U.S. Supreme Court in an election year.

Yes, as in Vice President Joe Biden.
Biden’s own words from 1992, when George H.W. Bush was president and Biden was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to explain why he intends to block President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court pick in an election year.

Soooo.....you imagine ( I almost said 'think') that Biden is a Republican????

Lying fuck. Biden said, hardly a rule, that if an opening came up in the Summer, that it should be considered until after the ELECTION.

This is the problem here. Assholes like you lie every chance you get.

The Garland opening came up in FEBRUARY not the summer before. And we had Nov, Dec, Jan to consider the nominee after the election.

Moron...he was considered, then rejected with the choice being to wait for the next President...that was the advise the Senate gave and they decided not to give their consent....they did their job...moron.

When you pass a law requiring that people must have a special photo ID to vote when you knowing 10-12% of eligible voters do not have one & many do not have easy access to one & you know those 10-12% are disproportionately Democrat voters, it is voter suppression.

I have an idea, run better candidates & have better ideas instead of being cheating POS fucks.

And that is a lie....and you are a racist....you think blacks are incompetent and need you running their lives...just like Southern democrats did on the plantation....

I never said black. That's your your inbred racist inner being talking.

Poor people. Elderly people.

Nope...they need i.d. to cash checks, buy booze, drive a car......every other country around the world, including South Africa, as promoted by Nelson Mandela, requires an i.d. to vote........you morons just use it to hide your massive voter fraud operations...

Wow. Still pedaling that really stupid argument,. My God, get informed. First, we are talking about a PHOTO ID you stupid shit. I have further news, those 10-12% cash checks, rent apartments, buy booze without that photo ID. And dumbass if they drove, they would have a photo ID.

So Remember dickhead, PHOTO ID not just ID.

Yeah...photo i.d. asswipe.....you can't do any of those without one.....and if you don't have one, you can get an i.d. for voting...free....and they will even come to your home....moron....

The lie about i.d. as voter suppression is one of many told by the democrats to hide their actual voter fraud....
You can open a checking account without a photo ID, Write checks, fly on an airplane, etc wirthout a photo ID. How do you think those without a photo ID live?

Here in PA, you must go to a special location, usually one per county. Mine is 25 miles away. How do you get there if you don't drive.

I understand that a sniveling crybaby cheater like you thinks cheating is OK. But really it is a sign you are tool incompetent to win.

And that is a lie....and you are a racist....you think blacks are incompetent and need you running their lives...just like Southern democrats did on the plantation....

Nope...they need i.d. to cash checks, buy booze, drive a car......every other country around the world, including South Africa, as promoted by Nelson Mandela, requires an i.d. to vote........you morons just use it to hide your massive voter fraud operations...

Wow. Still pedaling that really stupid argument,. My God, get informed. First, we are talking about a PHOTO ID you stupid shit. I have further news, those 10-12% cash checks, rent apartments, buy booze without that photo ID. And dumbass if they drove, they would have a photo ID.

Yeah...photo i.d. asswipe.....you can't do any of those without one.....and if you don't have one, you can get an i.d. for voting...free....and they will even come to your home....moron....

The lie about i.d. as voter suppression is one of many told by the democrats to hide their actual voter fraud....
You can open a checking account without a photo ID, Write checks, fly on an airplane, etc wirthout a photo ID. How do you think those without a photo ID live?

Here in PA, you must go to a special location, usually one per county. Mine is 25 miles away. How do you get there if you don't drive.

I understand that a sniveling crybaby cheater like you thinks cheating is OK. But really it is a sign you are tool incompetent to win.

You can fly without a photo i.d.....please...tell us more....

moron...you can get an i.d. to vote...for free and they will drive out to you.....because voting is a Right.....something morons like you ignore.......

Moron...if you cannot verify your identity, you cannot fly.....

The TSA Blog: TSA Travel Tips Tuesday – Can You Fly Without an ID?

Seriously though… You’ll be able to fly as long as you provide us with some information that will help us determine you are who you say you are.

If you’re willing to provide some additional information, we have other means of substantiating your identity, such as using publicly available databases. If we can confirm your identity, you’ll be cleared to go through security, and you may or may not have to go through some additional screening.

If we can’t confirm your identity with the information you provide or you’re not willing to provide us with the information to help us make a determination, you may not be able to fly. Regardless, if you do not have ID, please allow extra time for check in. We would not want you to miss you flight.

moron...you can get an i.d. to vote...for free and they will drive out to you.....because voting is a Right.....something morons like you ignore.......
No, they will not drive to your home, take a photo, & give you a photo ID in Pennsylvania.

Yes you can fly without a photo ID. Become informed & do some research instead on insisting to be the uninformed jackass you always are.

YOUR pathetic cheating party voted for Photo ID requirements even though there is no proof of significant voter fraud that photo IDS would prevent. Explain that.

No, they will not drive to your home, take a photo, & give you a photo ID in Pennsylvania.

Yes you can fly without a photo ID. Become informed & do some research instead on insisting to be the uninformed jackass you always are.

YOUR pathetic cheating party voted for Photo ID requirements even though there is no proof of significant voter fraud that photo IDS would prevent. Explain that.

Here is the evidence asshole.....from the DNC under orders of hilary....

Here is the evidence asshole.....from the DNC under orders of hilary....

The idea you think that is proof, proves what a total asss you really are. Stupid Trump voters make me sick.

If Gorsuch was really true to the law of the land & not another political hack, he would refuse to be considered until the previous nominee had their fair chance.

But hey, Republicans cheat. The cheated to ignore Obama's nominee, they cheat in gerrymandering. They cheated in voter suppression.

If only the pathetic party knew how to govern & had good ideas.... then they would not have to cheat.
6a00d83451da3169e201b7c8d952a5970b-pi

OK, that is a snowflake cry baby wailing from the left.

Not as bad as the far right (the saveliberty types, you know), but quite terrible, yes.
So, you don't think that gerrymandering & voter suppression are not cheating?

There is no voter suppression...other than democrats suppressing the votes of Republicans.
Yes, the GOP works for voter suppression all the time, which is one of the more stupid things our party does.

Both sides gerrymander, and a non-partisan committee for each states should apportion districts objectively.

If Gorsuch was really true to the law of the land & not another political hack, he would refuse to be considered until the previous nominee had their fair chance.

But hey, Republicans cheat. The cheated to ignore Obama's nominee, they cheat in gerrymandering. They cheated in voter suppression.

If only the pathetic party knew how to govern & had good ideas.... then they would not have to cheat.

A whining liberal pansy that kicks your ass here on this Message Board with ease so what does that say about you?

You realize BIDEN started the whole were it's not fair to consider a SCOTUS nominee until after election season, so we aren't going to do so? So whose worse, Biden or republicans?

Are you outraged?

Garland's nomination expired.

There's only one person eligible for consideration at this point and that's Gorsuch....

A whining liberal pansy that kicks your ass here on this Message Board with ease so what does that say about you?
Well at least you agree that you're a pansy. LOL.

Gorsuch will be sitting on the court soon, regardless of how many loud hissy-fits the left has. Deal with it.

Well at least you agree that you're a pansy. LOL.

Gorsuch will be sitting on the court soon, regardless of how many loud hissy-fits the left has. Deal with it.

Merely stating that if I was what you said, what would that make you.
Gorsuch will get confirmed.
Republicans are good at cheating.

Something for you to be proud of.

The system is rigged I tell ya!

StumpTrump.jpg

Forum List

Back