Got $400?

Kinda hard for people to come up with $400 if they can't find a job.

Personally, I usually have a lot more than $400 cash in my wallet.

I carry no money in my wallet because I have been robbed before with a pistol aimed at me. He wanted my money and cards which I gave to him. When I left with my life I immediately called my banks and canceled my credit and bank cards. I moved to a cashless society after that incident.
I'm financially secure, so if I lost several hundred dollars in a robbery at gunpoint it really wouldn't be a big hit to me. Of course I would probably shit my pants and be extremely pissed off for a while but it wouldn't stop me from paying the bills or anything.

Also, I think a robber is more likely to get angry if you tell him you don't have any money.

Think how pissed the robber would be after I shot him in the chest 4-5 times with my Sig.

I carry no money in my wallet because I have been robbed before with a pistol aimed at me. He wanted my money and cards which I gave to him. When I left with my life I immediately called my banks and canceled my credit and bank cards. I moved to a cashless society after that incident.
I'm financially secure, so if I lost several hundred dollars in a robbery at gunpoint it really wouldn't be a big hit to me. Of course I would probably shit my pants and be extremely pissed off for a while but it wouldn't stop me from paying the bills or anything.

Also, I think a robber is more likely to get angry if you tell him you don't have any money.

Think how pissed the robber would be after I shot him in the chest 4-5 times with my Sig.
So you presume that you have the drop on him? That is not usually how armed robberies go down.

So you presume that you have the drop on him? That is not usually how armed robberies go down.

Ahahaha one of us is professionally trained and frequently practices at the range, clue...its not the idiot robber.

Forum List

Back