Got a real serious question for white folk....honestly

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with thier daughters, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

• Banned
You focus entirely too much on race issues

(sigh).....if I didn't encounter on a daily basis when coming to this site, over and over and over and over again, comments accusing Obama for all the discard that is happening her and abroad, I'd let it go......but first, you and your race must let it go.

I like that you included a picture of Katrina flooding, this will make my explanation easy.

See before Obama, incidents like that, where the black community had a hissy fit over something that had nothing to do with race, only intruded into the world of White America every couple of years.

Whites could convince themselves at other times that blacks were happy with the way things were going, what with all the focus and efforts being made on their behalf.

NOw, with any criticism of the President causing that same type of hissy fit, on a constant and daily basis that reasonable assumption has been proven wrong.

And I'm not sure why you think we can't shoot the black men who are sleeping with our daughters. Them showing up at our houses would make it easier not harder.

You focus entirely too much on race issues

(sigh).....if I didn't encounter on a daily basis when coming to this site, over and over and over and over again, comments accusing Obama for all the discard that is happening her and abroad, I'd let it go......but first, you and your race must let it go.

Then don't come to this site, your bawling and whining about it is tiresome.

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard. It is fact, since Obama took office, gun sales in this nation soured to unprecedented levels, mostly in white communities, waiting and hoping for a race war. I've always contended however, with who? Since 80% of black men in this country is sleeping with thier daughters, but that's another debate.....so here's my question:

Please remind us all, exactly when was race relations in the this country ever good? Yaw acting like prior to Obama, we was all holding hands and singing happy christian songs while embracing the american flag....so do remind those of us who blinked and missed those moments, when was race relations ever ever ever good in this country?????

08-29-14-katrina-8.jpg

katrina03_wide-e6339fcd69d9630c5e0713513fd40a16b9c7470d-s1100-c85.jpg

slide_233220_1106872_free.jpg

Time and time again, its being said that Obama is responsible for the racist tension we have in this country, that he and he alone has somehow created the environment for all this racial discard.

Nope. He didn't create it, he made it worse.
What happened to his post-racial presidency?

I think race would be a huge issue regardless who was in the White House, and this country would be experiencing racial tension on a very high scale anyway.

However, from the start Americans got a taste of where Obama's head is concerning race by seeing what he was being taught by his pastor and mentor the reverend Wright.
In addition, Obama chose as his Attorney General, Eric Holder, a man who obviously has a huge chip on his shoulder concerning race. Also, we find out that Al Sharpton has been a regularly welcomed visitor at the White House, and who has been consulted and involved in the administrations policy making.

So there is no doubt, Obama has indeed made things worse by the company he keeps.

Black people overestimated what a black president could do for them. When their expectations were not met, they showed their resentment. The result was an epidemic of NFS (negro fatigue syndrome).

Forum List

Back