Got into 2 arguments at work in 2 days

Customers report me for anything
The Mexican ones are the best !!!!

Whites are either nice or total trash
Blacks either super nice or the “ other variety “

I am but it’s a crappy franchise
I may be the Capo of my store but I have a city underboss witch and a boss in San Diego
I did some side work for a guy who inherited a lot of money....he owns a big construction company and some other real estate-type ventures, but a few years ago he decided to buy into the Marco's Pizza franchise in Texas.....well, long story short the initial price tag is a cool half million --so I'm guessing he did it as some sort of tax write-off at first. But it only lasted about 5 years and he gave up on trying to find good help and all the other headaches.

Good point. Create a more relaxed, peaceful environment.
More house plants, some candles and incense, smooth jazz
in the background.

Maybe even start a bowling team or something.
Mental health and physical health are inextricably interconnected.

I would guess that even venting on USMB is probably better than nothing. :dunno: And certainly better than shooting the next customer in the face, albeit not quite as satisfying of more carnal desires.

Stress kills.

Last edited:
6408.gif

I would guess that even venting on USMB is probably better than nothing. :dunno:

Stress kills.
Gardening is good. Music of course, playing and listening.
Having a pet can be stress-relieving.
Are you seriously trying to suggest that I should dognap Bullet?

I swear I was just joking about stealing night_son's dog.

Last edited:
I own a crappy franchise in a Rough part of Vegas
. It’s the Lowest sewer filth you can imagine

1) angry German Guy - he is very nice and kind until the slightest thing sets him off . Very typical
Of Germa
Well ...he is next in line then briefly left the line so I help the next one . Then he comes screaming back at me saying he was next and calling me names . I get very defense and yell back saying in this country if you leave the line you restart . I tell him to lower his hostility and we go bsck n forth

2) next day angry black lady - she ask me to help her and then she is not ready . She says really nasty that she needs more time . So I go back to help next in line . Then she launched in a tirade that I am rude and a racist lol
I told her you were not ready and I don’t appreciate such silly comments .
Then she keeps yelling and leaves

I am trying my best to ignore but everyday I am feeling more squeeze and pressure

I hope it’s ok to post this ???
I have ran my own business for over 35 years and have more than my share of people that are argumentative, shysters and outright over loaders after a contract has been signed..I am dealing with one right now that seems to think that lying and cheating on his bill is a prominent move.

1) angry German Guy - he is very nice and kind until the slightest thing sets him off . Very typical
Of Germa
Well ...he is next in line then briefly left the line so I help the next one . Then he comes screaming back at me saying he was next and calling me names . I get very defense and yell back saying in this country if you leave the line you restart . I tell him to lower his hostility and we go bsck n forth

2) next day angry black lady - she ask me to help her and then she is not ready . She says really nasty that she needs more time . So I go back to help next in line . Then she launched in a tirade that I am rude and a racist lol

I am trying my best to ignore but everyday I am feeling more squeeze and pressure

You are a real crowd pleaser, no doubt. Having trouble finding help for customer service?

I have fired several employees in 2 yrs for incompetence
My new employee even has far worse people skills than me
I have gone to hell
Perhaps a relocation, possibly out of an ant hill city known for risky gambles is worth considering?

I won’t leave until 2025 !!!
4.5 yrs
Good for you, running a business is crazy hard. Do yourself a favor though and take it down a notch for your own sake. You will burn out from the stress.
i did some martial arts after work..mostly wrestling stuff
Most people call that "sex". :abgg2q.jpg:

Of Germa

You are a real crowd pleaser, no doubt. Having trouble finding help for customer service?

I have gone to hell
Perhaps a relocation, possibly out of an ant hill city known for risky gambles is worth considering?

4.5 yrs
Good for you, running a business is crazy hard. Do yourself a favor though and take it down a notch for your own sake. You will burn out from the stress.
Nah. Deal with it. You can do 4 1/2 more years. You got this. Last thing I want is a doctor that cannot handle stress. If I actually need one, I'll be stressed enough for both of us. I'll want one with his $hit together, smooth on the outside no matter what he feels inside, but knowing everything thing in the world about what is wrong with the inside of me.
The doctor was a joke only
Unless I can run the chair !!!!
In that case, not everybody is cut out for customer relations. If you cannot hack. Get out, as the customers are probably not going to change in the area you are in. I go back to my original position, Perhaps a relocation, possibly out of an ant hill city known for risky gambles is worth considering.
I can’t hack anything !!
It’s not like i can just become an engineer ??
I am totally screwed ???
I am 44 yrs old
Way too old for school

However my job sucks but I have no kids and I have aquirred some wealth
I don’t have enough to retire until 55??
I am selling This business in 2022-24
I went back to school at the age of 41. It is not as hard as you think.

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

4.5 yrs
Nah. Deal with it. You can do 4 1/2 more years. You got this. Last thing I want is a doctor that cannot handle stress. If I actually need one, I'll be stressed enough for both of us. I'll want one with his $hit together, smooth on the outside no matter what he feels inside, but knowing everything thing in the world about what is wrong with the inside of me.
In that case, not everybody is cut out for customer relations. If you cannot hack. Get out, as the customers are probably not going to change in the area you are in. I go back to my original position, Perhaps a relocation, possibly out of an ant hill city known for risky gambles is worth considering.
I can’t hack anything !!
I am totally screwed ???
I am 44 yrs old
Way too old for school

Clown or barber?

I feel that god is punishing me for being such a lousy kid .
Week before I get into another conflict with a crazy white guy

"There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent." - Elie Wiesel

God bless you Quasar. Keep doing the right thing even when faced with ugly people.
Smile at them and say "I'm sorry you are so angry for nothing. I'll pray for you."
That should set them off even more.

At grocery stores, I pat employees on the shoulder and say "Thank you for feeding me."

They don't hear that very often. And they appreciate it.
I have another good one to share. In my car I carry a sheet of plain copy paper, cut lengthwise in half. It reads in giant upper case BRAKE LIGHT OUT

I show it to several drivers every time I go anywhere. When we are at a stop light, I motion for them to roll down their window and tell them "No Hillary supporter helped you out!" They laugh and agree. I wear my TRUMP hat everywhere. Have fun at the expense of Democrats. They deserve it.

Customers suck.

They really do!

I try to be a descent customer & I usually don't complain...I just wont go back to that store if I'm pissed off enough.
That's how I do it too. I worked in customer service for years, even a complaint line (I hated full moon). My stepdad was one of those pathetic guys who couldn't boss people around in his real life, so he was bossy, demanding and rude to every waitress and waiter he interacted with. It was terribly embarrassing, but he had an expense account and we got some really good meals out of him in fancy places. There was this one place that even put the napkin in your lap when you sat down and even though you never saw them lurking, they would magically appear to light your cigarette (boy that was a long time ago, wasn't' it?) before you even got it to your mouth.

Had a few fantastic meals there. But I digress. Sorry.

Of Germa

Where are you from, anyway?

I shouldn't have to give my phone # and email addy in exchange for a sale price
so a company can monitor my spending/shopping habits
and sell that info to third parties that flood my inbox
and telemarketers that want to sell me shit
Agreed. Have that conversation every time I go to the drugstore.

Customers suck.

I deal in antiques and collectibles at a couple of markets.

MOST of my customers are very nice!

lots of them are REGULARS and we always chat about stuff...

all very pleasant

and we are a microcosm of the US!

some lib, some con, some dem, some repub, some black or hispanic, most white, some gay, most straight....

we set up next to each other and we all get along fine

Of Germa

I have gone to hell

4.5 yrs
I can’t hack anything !!
I am totally screwed ???
I am 44 yrs old
Way too old for school

Clown or barber?
Clown school. You were the headmaster! Or was the Master of giving head?

Forum List

Back