Got My Tickets to See Pauly Shore, Name Some Comedians You've Seen

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Me and a buddy want to go to a comedy club so I checked out some local ones. Well the best comedian coming close to us any time soon is Pauly Shore in Lexington. The tickets are only $22 so we are going to see him. In the past I've seen George Wallace and Dr. Dirty John Valby. Both of those guys were pretty good and were at a pretty small comedy club so it was nice.

So have any of you seen Pauly Shore before? Any well known comedians you've seen before?

I don't think I've ever seen a name comedian in a live show except for Judy Tenuta about 27 years ago. Treated some friends in San Diego. Great show.

Name Some Comedians You've Seen

I couldn't list them all, hell I lived and worked in the DC area for 35 years........ :eusa_whistle:

Me and a buddy want to go to a comedy club so I checked out some local ones. Well the best comedian coming close to us any time soon is Pauly Shore in Lexington. The tickets are only $22 so we are going to see him. In the past I've seen George Wallace and Dr. Dirty John Valby. Both of those guys were pretty good and were at a pretty small comedy club so it was nice.

So have any of you seen Pauly Shore before? Any well known comedians you've seen before?
The only two I've seen live were Louie Anderson and Bill Cosby.

Forum List

Back