gotta go, cya ..

Normally as Census planning shifts from the seventh year of the decade to the eighth, the budget jumps dramatically. But Congress did not pass the Obama administration’s budget for 2017, leaving the bureau about $160 million below its $1.61 billion request. The Trump administration’s request for 2018 is essentially flatlined, at a time when the government is usually adding hundreds of millions of dollars to carry out one of the most challenging statistical counts in the world.

Sounds like the Census Director realized how hard it was going to be to accurately get the number of people in this country when illegals are packed into Sanctuary Cities and keeping a low profile so as not to be deported. Then you add in how dangerous it is to go into 'murder capitals' like Chicago - ('To hell with the Census, I wanna live!)'

Maybe if Obama and Democrats wouldn't have spent so much money on 70 pieces of DNC-ONLY pork back in that failed Stimulus bill we would have more for the Census now. I guess funding a study to find out why a homosexual Argentinian's love live is better than a heterosexual American's is OR funding a project to teach alcoholic Chinese prostitutes how to drink more responsibly on duty - AT US TAX DOLLAR EXPENSE - was more important.

:p

Normally as Census planning shifts from the seventh year of the decade to the eighth, the budget jumps dramatically. But Congress did not pass the Obama administration’s budget for 2017, leaving the bureau about $160 million below its $1.61 billion request. The Trump administration’s request for 2018 is essentially flatlined, at a time when the government is usually adding hundreds of millions of dollars to carry out one of the most challenging statistical counts in the world.
I'll starving federal government is a good thing for the citizens, and the federal government has no right to put out on a census.

the anti big government pukes surface ...

LOL

Forum List

Back