Gotta Love It: Marco Rubio's 14 Alaska Delegates Go To Trump After Being Reassigned

The topic title is literally a half truth. Trump's Chumps loves them some lies of omission.

It fails to mention 14 delegates also go to Cruz.

It also is wrong that Rubio had 14 delegates. He had five, and they are being split up between Cruz and Trump.

The OP writer can't tell the whole truth to save his life.

The Alaska Republican party has awarded 14 delegates each to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump after Marco Rubio suspended his campaign earlier this week.

Initially Cruz was awarded 12 delegates, Trump, 11 and Rubio, five.

Cruz is getting two of Rubio's delegates, Trump is getting three of Rubio's delegates (not 14).

Doesn't seem right that the winner would get the smaller portion.
Maybe...........I guess it depends on which districts the delegates came from.........or who won the districts. Don't really know,

Agreed. I never knew how that was divvied up. I mean, they changed ours to winner takes all assuming that Kasich would join the race. From what I understand, they made that decision over a year ago because of Kasich.

He's the next one on the chopping block depending on how bad he turns out in other states. So when he drops out, who gets his delegates?

The topic title is literally a half truth. Trump's Chumps loves them some lies of omission.

It also is wrong that Rubio had 14 delegates. He had five, and they are being split up between Cruz and Trump.

The Alaska Republican party has awarded 14 delegates each to Ted Cruz and Donald Trump after Marco Rubio suspended his campaign earlier this week.

Cruz is getting two of Rubio's delegates, Trump is getting three of Rubio's delegates (not 14).

Maybe...........I guess it depends on which districts the delegates came from.........or who won the districts. Don't really know,

Agreed. I never knew how that was divvied up. I mean, they changed ours to winner takes all assuming that Kasich would join the race. From what I understand, they made that decision over a year ago because of Kasich.

He's the next one on the chopping block depending on how bad he turns out in other states. So when he drops out, who gets his delegates?

It's odd that Rubio released his. Usually when you suspend your campaign you keep your delegates. Though it's possible that Alaska's weren't officially assigned to Rubio

great news that trump got 14 more delegates

The new math 3=14
Real math. 255 more than Cruz. Cruz needs 82% of the remaining votes to hit the magic number. That isn't gonna happen as he will at least lose New York and Arizona...............

California will be the deciding votes in this primary with 172 delegates up for grabs. With Cruz and Trump running neck and neck.

Bottom line..........Cruz in reality can only win with a contested or brokered convention. The Establishment doesn't like Cruz either.

Kasich is only in the race to BLOCK to try and stop Trump from getting the magic number.

Trump will be very close to the magic number........maybe even get it........but it will be close. Law of averages he will fall short by 100 or so.

Which will mean the establishment will change the outcome and SHIT ON the will of the people and the votes.

Which is exactly what we are supposed to be fighting against.

It's odd that Rubio released his. Usually when you suspend your campaign you keep your delegates. Though it's possible that Alaska's weren't officially assigned to Rubio

Didn't read the link, did ya?

great news that trump got 14 more delegates

The new math 3=14
Real math. 255 more than Cruz. Cruz needs 82% of the remaining votes to hit the magic number. That isn't gonna happen as he will at least lose New York and Arizona...............

California will be the deciding votes in this primary with 172 delegates up for grabs. With Cruz and Trump running neck and neck.

Bottom line..........Cruz in reality can only win with a contested or brokered convention. The Establishment doesn't like Cruz either.

Kasich is only in the race to BLOCK to try and stop Trump from getting the magic number.

Trump will be very close to the magic number........maybe even get it........but it will be close. Law of averages he will fall short by 100 or so.

Which will mean the establishment will change the outcome and SHIT ON the will of the people and the votes.

Which is exactly what we are supposed to be fighting against.

I did the math. Cruz needs 66% of the delegates. Whoever is feeding you the numbers is wrong.

Cruz is going to win Arizona and have over 50% in Utah so he will get every delegate up for grabs on Tuesday.

The establishment is already crawling to him. They will support Cruz because he will win.

As for what I'm fighting against, that's not as important as what I'm fighting for. I'm fighting for the constitution of the united states. I'm fighting for limited government. I'm fighting for the end of corruption. That's Ted Cruz. Not Donald Trump.

How can I expect a man who has bought politicians for his own personal gain to fight corruption? He is suddenly going to do something he has never done before?

How do I expect a man who openly says he will do things that violate the constitution to uphold it?

Hoe do I expect a man who used government to enrich himself to limit the power of government? Especially when he promises to use government for revenge against those who criticize him?

I'd have to be absolutely insane to vote for someone who goes against everything I stand for. And its insane we are actually considering the one candidate that can lose to Hillary

Nope. Not going to read a link that is so obviously misleading.

Nope. Not going to read a link that is so obviously misleading.

It's the thread title that's misleading, not the link.

Forum List

Back