Gotta love some board left wingers now quoting Comey

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
who was the root of all evil that befell the Hildebeast before last November's election. Must be hard trying to shave two faces in the morning. LOL

who was the root of all evil that befell the Hildebeast before last November's election. Must be hard trying to shave two faces in the morning. LOL

I know right?

They wanted to tie him to a rail and tar and feather the guy for that, till bubba told lynch she needs to remind Comey what happens to civil servants who cross democrooks.

The funny part about it, they'll "investigate" for years and come up with nothing, the libturds will have forgotten about it and it will be a closed investigation. The "story" on Page 22.

There's a criminal investigation ongoing into the Russian / Trump ties and all the mindless idiots can to is talk about Hillary.

There's a criminal investigation ongoing into the Russian / Trump ties and all the mindless idiots can to is talk about Hillary.

the left hated Comey last fall, now they don't, at least until nothing comes of the present hysterics.

Yes he certainly threw the election for Trump. It would have been nice to know that Trump has been under monitoring and suspicion since 2004.

Maybe he thinks by taking Trump down he can make amends.

Afterwards, Comey should resign his position for the harm he caused.

Yes he certainly threw the election for Trump. It would have been nice to know that Trump has been under monitoring and suspicion since 2004.

As I said before the two faces of the left regarding Comey.

LOL- funny since last November, Comey was a demi-god to the Right wingers- now of course he is 'fake news'

And we are seeing the two faces of the right regarding Comey- in your thread.

He screwed us 4 days before the election with a lie. Now you want me to be mad that he's finally pursuing some truth? He should resign for that. Now if he takes Trump down, it will go a ways towards correcting the disaster he helped put into office.

He screwed us 4 days before the election with a lie. Now you want me to be mad that he's finally pursuing some truth? He should resign for that. Now if he takes Trump down, it will go a ways towards correcting the disaster he helped put into office.

Not really. I almost always expect liberals to call ANY investigation against Democrats sorted and ANY investigation against Republicans The Holy Grail....no matter what.

Forum List

Back