Gotta love the GOP apology tours.....DNC no such luck

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
General Portray-us is out on this apology tour for divulging state secrets to his Russian spy mistress to garner the role of Secretary of State...LOLOLO, meanwhile Hillary up until the Trump win, has apologized a zillion times for his emails, that harmed no one, her role in Bengazi, that she had nothing to do with and on and on an on....INCREDIBLE THE AMOUNT OF LE-WAY WE GIVE TO THE GOP WHILE DEMOCRATS ARE PUNISHED TO THE GRAVE FOR THEIR SHIT.

HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE THE GOP ARE.

General Portray-us is out on this apology tour for divulging state secrets to his Russian spy mistress to garner the role of Secretary of State...LOLOLO, meanwhile Hillary up until the Trump win, has apologized a zillion times for his emails, that harmed no one, her role in Bengazi, that she had nothing to do with and on and on an on....INCREDIBLE THE AMOUNT OF LE-WAY WE GIVE TO THE GOP WHILE DEMOCRATS ARE PUNISHED TO THE GRAVE FOR THEIR SHIT.

Jeez! Hillary is a guy? Who paid for that? Is that why he fainted that day?

Speaking of hypocrites.

Seems you forgot all about Hillary's e mails. Hell she had her maid faxing those documents all over.

Carry on shit for brains.

Speaking of hypocrites.

Seems you forgot all about Hillary's e mails. Hell she had her maid faxing those documents all over.

AND WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY......NEXT FUCKED UP COMMENT, YOU LOSE LIPPED SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK NUT!!

Speaking of hypocrites.

AND WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY......NEXT FUCKED UP COMMENT, YOU LOSE LIPPED SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK NUT!!

Oh and who is "he".

If you mean Hillary no one is found guilty of stupidity, carelessness and incompetence.

Unlike your sorry ass I recognize stupidity, carelessness and incompetence when I see it. You shit for brains apparently don't or don't want to.

Fuck nut? Yup that your sorry ass for sure.

Last edited:
Speaking of hypocrites.

Oh and who is "he".

If you mean Hillary no one is found guilty of stupidity, carelessness and incompetence.

Unlike your sorry ass I recognize stupidity, carelessness and incompetence when I see it. You shit for brains apparently don't or don't want to.

Fuck nut? Yup that your sorry ass for sure.

Cary on shit for brains.
Isn't she a hoot? I wait with baited breath to see what the turd is going to come up with next!

Since the tea party its unreal how low the Pubs will go. Trump, well he is not a true Pub, but a businessman with of history of screwing everyone. Banks in the US would not even loan to him. They got a man who slaps his name on a building and takes credit for building it (as Obama has said) and its true, if one reads about his so called properties, and then reads the many disclaimers..

Its actually funny now to see the Pubs to suck up to him , who just yesterday they had only disdain for them.

That is what shows their true color. Very sick, and I'm sure other countries know just how sick they are.

Forum List

Back