Gotta love these mega Christians...eh?

After receiving heavy criticism for keeping its doors closed while thousands remained without shelter, Pastor Joel Osteen’s Houston megachurch will open its doors on Tuesday to residents who have been displaced by the flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey.

“We have never closed our doors. We will continue to be a distribution center for those in need,” reads a statement by church spokesman and Osteen’s father-in-law Donald Iloff from Monday, according to CNN.

Bottom line is this, the man didn't want to get his church dirty....LOLOLOLO
He still ISN'T going to get his church dirty. It's only acting as a distribution center. No smelly people and their sticky fingered little kids in his church. They'll hand out cases of water.

just for comparison, how many are you taking in? You seem happy with your ignorant BS bashing, so inform us of where your pretense of moral authority comes from that you think gives you some sort of standing to peddle lies and smears.
I was basing my comment on the article; that's all I know about the minister or his church. If you don't like what the article says, take it up with the writer.
Do you always base your arguments on a single (obviously) biased author? :dunno:
One thing I know for certain, my sources are never ever wrong, dude. That's the point. The man tweeted about this shit, with his face and tag revealed, why should I doubt the shit. You nuts prior to Trump coming on the scene trusted and relied on the facts and truths.....but because this mf lies every time he opens his mouth, now everything is subject to a rednecks interpretation of facts.....get the fuck outta here with that shit, nobody but you morons question facts.
It's not what was tweeted it's how you're reading into it based on your bull shit bias and hatred. Care to try again?

So how about we make you snowflakes happy and shelter some people in a church that is severely flooded.

Ain't that good ol' Christian values.

"And God said 'fuck you all mother fuckers, this is my universe, piss off to your own fucking universe, assholes'"

The new Christian Bible, as preached in Texfuckyouras.

maybe the place isnt safe, so why is it christian values to stuff people in a big building that may not be prepared to safely handle that many people? Maybe it is flooded
What about effin facts, can't you nuts get....the church wasn't flooded, the door are now open....the man lied...gesszus

Great, i didnt know who the guy was. Glad you can link him to all white christians. thats so good of you.
His church apparently has a mixed makeup of attendees. What makes you think they only appeal to whites? Before this thread I'd only heard his name once.
His church is full of upity mega members, who are fake like he is.

As a Muslim i'm happy that the mosques in the area open their doors to their neighbours....if I lived there and was affected i'll host as many as I can. We are all humans after all.

As a Muslim i'm happy that the mosques in the area open their doors to their neighbours....if I lived there and was affected i'll host as many as I can. We are all humans after all.
Most of the devastation as always is in the poor areas where blacks and hispanics live..not to many mosques around.

"And God said 'fuck you all mother fuckers, this is my universe, piss off to your own fucking universe, assholes'"

maybe the place isnt safe, so why is it christian values to stuff people in a big building that may not be prepared to safely handle that many people? Maybe it is flooded
What about effin facts, can't you nuts get....the church wasn't flooded, the door are now open....the man lied...gesszus

Great, i didnt know who the guy was. Glad you can link him to all white christians. thats so good of you.
His church apparently has a mixed makeup of attendees. What makes you think they only appeal to whites? Before this thread I'd only heard his name once.
Now it's time to do nothing but make fun of you as you so deserve, arguing any further would be a waste of words and my time. By the way, how's your colon look? Still clean I hope......... :eusa_whistle:

Joel Osteen’s Houston Megachurch Blasted For Closing As Thousands Are Displaced
By Antonia Blumberg
The 16,800-seat church announced on Facebook that it was "inaccessible due to severe flooding."
21106509_10155840979705864_9122621920304517861_n.jpg

Dear Houstonians! Lakewood Church is inaccessible due to severe flooding! We want to help make sure you are safe. Please see the list below for safe shelters around our city, and please share this with those in need!

Osteen and his wife live in a $10.5 million mansion in the upscale River Oaks neighborhood in central Houston. The neighborhood was hit with intense flooding over the weekend, with rescue teams coming to evacuate residents and their dogs. The preacher did not say whether his home was damaged.

Lakewood Church has previously helped with relief efforts in the city, most recently hosting a benefit concert in 2016 after heavy flooding. In 2001, the church sheltered roughly 5,000 Texans displaced by a tropical storm.

But the church’s response to Harvey drew harsh criticism on social media, with hundreds of users saying Osteen owes the city more than his prayers.

Unless you can provide evidence that the Church was not actually inaccessible due to flooding,

then Osteen did nothing wrong, and those that say he did are brainless morons.

The Church was NOT actually flooded and has now opened its doors to those who have been displaced by the storm but only because they were shamed into doing so by social media, which published pictures of the church sitting high and dry and quite accessible.
This man lives in a 10 million dollar home, due directly from contributions from those who now seek shelter....its only fitting that he was shamed in order to open his doors to his precious money making worship house....gotta love these mega preachers.

No, he lives in a home financed with his book royalties. Try keeping up.

By the way, JayZ and Beyonce just purchased an $80M+ home. Which according to your logic makes then 8X scummier than Joel.
Both donate heavily to the people of Texas, even before the storm. As for his books, pimp is a pimp is a pimp no matter how you extract money from your religious suckers!!

Speaking of pimps and hos:

a68973b0-a625-4f4e-8e8e-85b7cdc6e905-460x276.jpg

Most of the devastation as always is in the poor areas where blacks and hispanics live..not to many mosques around.

Doesn't matter we will be glad to help...doesnt matter their color or their religion.

Now it's time to do nothing but make fun of you as you so deserve, arguing any further would be a waste of words and my time. By the way, how's your colon look? Still clean I hope......... :eusa_whistle:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
That pretty much describes you to a t. :thup:

So how about we make you snowflakes happy and shelter some people in a church that is severely flooded.

Here's the thing. They said it wasn't flooded. Hmm...

They said it was inaccessible due to flooding, but hey, that's half the city, right?

"The representative also reportedly told Graham that the church wasn’t flooded but would be difficult for most people to access due to nearby flooding."

Then after criticism...

"Olsteen and Lakewood Church released another statement Monday night, arguing the establishment did not close its doors and would house people once shelters became full."

Why once shelters become full? Maybe those shelters are also "inaccessible due to flooding".

Basically sounds to me like bad blood, someone doesn't like Osteen, Christians or mega churchs or someone is trying to simply stir shit. To be fair while the church itself appears to have not sustained any damage how do we know access to it wasn't flooded? We don't so it looks to me that not jumping to conclusions would be the wisest approach.
After receiving heavy criticism for keeping its doors closed while thousands remained without shelter, Pastor Joel Osteen’s Houston megachurch will open its doors on Tuesday to residents who have been displaced by the flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey.

“We have never closed our doors. We will continue to be a distribution center for those in need,” reads a statement by church spokesman and Osteen’s father-in-law Donald Iloff from Monday, according to CNN.

He still ISN'T going to get his church dirty. It's only acting as a distribution center. No smelly people and their sticky fingered little kids in his church. They'll hand out cases of water.

just for comparison, how many are you taking in? You seem happy with your ignorant BS bashing, so inform us of where your pretense of moral authority comes from that you think gives you some sort of standing to peddle lies and smears.
I was basing my comment on the article; that's all I know about the minister or his church. If you don't like what the article says, take it up with the writer.

So now you're going to blame somebody else for your lying? Typical.

Basically sounds to me like bad blood, someone doesn't like Osteen, Christians or mega churchs or someone is trying to simply stir shit. To be fair while the church itself appears to have not sustained any damage how do we know access to it wasn't flooded? We don't so it looks to me that not jumping to conclusions would be the wisest approach.

Do you always base your arguments on a single (obviously) biased author? :dunno:

Of course. She's a Democrat. They can't be bothered with anything that doesn't fit what's fashionable, and they certainly aren't going to research anything; they aren't here to discuss or inform, they're here to lie, 100% of the time.

Here's the thing. They said it wasn't flooded. Hmm...

They said it was inaccessible due to flooding, but hey, that's half the city, right?

"The representative also reportedly told Graham that the church wasn’t flooded but would be difficult for most people to access due to nearby flooding."

Then after criticism...

"Olsteen and Lakewood Church released another statement Monday night, arguing the establishment did not close its doors and would house people once shelters became full."

Why once shelters become full? Maybe those shelters are also "inaccessible due to flooding".

More rubbish. You must be very proud of being a herd animal and moron, too.

How fake is he? Faker than some nasty little fat white kid in the Burbs trying to pass himself off as an 'Angry Black Woman' on the innernetz?

Of course. She's a Democrat. They can't be bothered with anything that doesn't fit what's fashionable, and they certainly aren't going to research anything; they aren't here to discuss or inform, they're here to lie, 100% of the time.
You barking up the wrong tree with that pathetic partisan generality. Save it for your other clueless, emotive far right nut jobs, they'll swallow it hook line and sinker.

By Antonia Blumberg
The 16,800-seat church announced on Facebook that it was "inaccessible due to severe flooding."

Dear Houstonians! Lakewood Church is inaccessible due to severe flooding! We want to help make sure you are safe. Please see the list below for safe shelters around our city, and please share this with those in need!

Osteen and his wife live in a $10.5 million mansion in the upscale River Oaks neighborhood in central Houston. The neighborhood was hit with intense flooding over the weekend, with rescue teams coming to evacuate residents and their dogs. The preacher did not say whether his home was damaged.

Lakewood Church has previously helped with relief efforts in the city, most recently hosting a benefit concert in 2016 after heavy flooding. In 2001, the church sheltered roughly 5,000 Texans displaced by a tropical storm.

But the church’s response to Harvey drew harsh criticism on social media, with hundreds of users saying Osteen owes the city more than his prayers.

Joel Osteen is not a true Christian to me. That is all I will write about him and instead will focus on Mattress Mac and the people doing what they can do to help.

You barking up the wrong tree with that pathetic partisan generality. Save it for your other clueless, emotive far right nut jobs, they'll swallow it hook line and sinker.

I didn't know you thought you were a tree. I'm not a right winger, either, some of your branches are diseased.

By Antonia Blumberg

Joel Osteen is not a true Christian to me. That is all I will write about him and instead will focus on Mattress Mac and the people doing what they can do to help.

So it's okay to lie and smear people ...

Forum List

Back