Gotta love these mega Christians...eh?

just for comparison, how many are you taking in? You seem happy with your ignorant BS bashing, so inform us of where your pretense of moral authority comes from that you think gives you some sort of standing to peddle lies and smears.
I was basing my comment on the article; that's all I know about the minister or his church. If you don't like what the article says, take it up with the writer.
Do you always base your arguments on a single (obviously) biased author? :dunno:

Of course. She's a Democrat. They can't be bothered with anything that doesn't fit what's fashionable, and they certainly aren't going to research anything; they aren't here to discuss or inform, they're here to lie, 100% of the time.
You barking up the wrong tree with that pathetic partisan generality. Save it for your other clueless, emotive far right nut jobs, they'll swallow it hook line and sinker.

I didn't know you thought you were a tree. I'm not a right winger, either, some of your branches are diseased.
I'm neither a right or left winger, however I make fun of idiots who make generalized claims like you did. :thup:

I was basing my comment on the article; that's all I know about the minister or his church. If you don't like what the article says, take it up with the writer.
Do you always base your arguments on a single (obviously) biased author? :dunno:

Of course. She's a Democrat. They can't be bothered with anything that doesn't fit what's fashionable, and they certainly aren't going to research anything; they aren't here to discuss or inform, they're here to lie, 100% of the time.
You barking up the wrong tree with that pathetic partisan generality. Save it for your other clueless, emotive far right nut jobs, they'll swallow it hook line and sinker.

I didn't know you thought you were a tree. I'm not a right winger, either, some of your branches are diseased.
I'm neither a right or left winger, however I make fun of idiots who make generalized claims like you did. :thup:

What generalized claims were those? Don't trees go to school and learn to read?

What generalized claims were those? Don't trees go to school and learn to read?
Short term memory issues? Old timers?

That's a hack claim........ Hacks have no concept of reality.

Forum List

Back