Gov Jan Brewer 'I've Been Robbed!" As Cruz Steal ALL AZ Delegates When Trump Won The Whole State

I would love to see the establishment explain how the recent former governor of AZ is not a delegate. Other than the obvious which is blatant cheating. A majority of Americans don't like liars, cheaters, and scammers.

This chicanery actually plays directly into Trump's hands. The people that are voting for him are sick of "business as usual". They are sick of criminals like Cruz trying to lie, cheat, and steal their way to power. They are rejecting the establishment.

Here is a link to the Princeton Election Consortium - they have Trump at 98% to be the nominee....

Relax. He's got this.

5440393641_2892f718d7_b.jpg

I saw this last night reading online. How can he do this?

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.
Cruz and his little game is all for nothing if Trump gets his 1237.

If. What if he doesn't?
Then we have a fight and a real one at that.

Trump can win this thing as a Third Party candidate and I suspect he has planned for this contingency, though I am not as sure as before Trump sacrificed his state organizations and pulled out across the country.

If Trump went 3rd party and picked Jim Webb as his VP, I think he could mop up on about half the states.

It will not matter. Arizona's delegates are BOUND in the first ballot- they have to vote for Trump. Trump will walk into Cleveland with well over 1300 delegates.

:thup:
Odds are, but occasionally the turtle beats the rabbit.

It will not matter. Arizona's delegates are BOUND in the first ballot- they have to vote for Trump. Trump will walk into Cleveland with well over 1300 delegates.

Not in politics. :thup:

Who thought Trump would have made it even this far?

The unexpected does happen in politics and just about every other human endeavor because people are fallible.

Assuming that you are talking about Cruz, he can do this because he is a lawyer which by definition means he has no moral compass or conscience.

If. What if he doesn't?

Trump can win this thing as a Third Party candidate and I suspect he has planned for this contingency, though I am not as sure as before Trump sacrificed his state organizations and pulled out across the country.

If Trump went 3rd party and picked Jim Webb as his VP, I think he could mop up on about half the states.
The only way to beat the elites is inside the party. Because once that is done they WILL change their tune to keep their jobs.

If. What if he doesn't?

Nonsense.

The only way to beat the elites is inside the party. Because once that is done they WILL change their tune to keep their jobs.

It's not the only way, but it is the best way.

Beating a man at his own game is not good strategy, but it is great satisfaction.

The unexpected does happen in politics and just about every other human endeavor because people are fallible.
You don’t understand.

Trump is merely a symptom of the disease crippling the GOP.

True. but.....

The Trump train will not be stopped. It's bigger than anyone imagined and it's going to get even bigger once he has the nomination sewn up (Tuesday will be the end for all intents and purposes).

Cruz is the typical politician. Lying, cheating, stealing. He wants to be POTUS and he will steal it if he can. Is that what folks want in the white house? I sure hope not.

True. but.....

The Trump train will not be stopped. It's bigger than anyone imagined and it's going to get even bigger once he has the nomination sewn up (Tuesday will be the end for all intents and purposes).

I suspect you are right, but there is wisdom in having alternatives even to 'sure things'.

I'm thinking that if Cruz is named nominee....there could be civil war.

Everyone I know is sick to death with this.

But I think what we are seeing is a build up of 'potential energy' in the form of peoples anger.

There would also have to be an igniting event, and I dont see that happening. The Establishment can rig the convention in likely a number of ways, for example, House Speaker Ryan will be the chairman of the convention and he can use his power as the chairman to move to change the rules of the convention and allow delegates to be unbound and pass it on a 'voice vote' which is just a bullshit way of saying 'This is a done deal' even if the whole place erupts in a storm of protest and people screaming against it.

These Establishment people have a lot of ways of forcing their will on the rank and file of the party.

They hold this power for a reason, and will use it if they see no alternative that allows them to keep their power in the GOP.

Cruz is the typical politician. Lying, cheating, stealing. He wants to be POTUS and he will steal it if he can. Is that what folks want in the white house? I sure hope not.

Yep. He's distrusTED, corrupTED, and the voters have rejecTED him because of it.

Everyone I know is sick to death with this.

But I think what we are seeing is a build up of 'potential energy' in the form of peoples anger.

There would also have to be an igniting event, and I dont see that happening. The Establishment can rig the convention in likely a number of ways, for example, House Speaker Ryan will be the chairman of the convention and he can use his power as the chairman to move to change the rules of the convention and allow delegates to be unbound and pass it on a 'voice vote' which is just a bullshit way of saying 'This is a done deal' even if the whole place erupts in a storm of protest and people screaming against it.

These Establishment people have a lot of ways of forcing their will on the rank and file of the party.

They hold this power for a reason, and will use it if they see no alternative that allows them to keep their power in the GOP.
I agree its all about absolute power and greed. The little people be damned.

Here is the math...in graphic form.

GOP-polls-Correlate-28apr2016.jpg

He will end up between 1330-1360 delegates......there will not be a contested convention.

Forum List

Back