Gov Larry Hogan on Trump - "I Say Three Strikes and You're Out"

Larry Hogan was speaking at the Republican Jewish coalition:

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

beat ya by a full SEVEN DAYS. I'm so dominant. i'm DOMINANT

he complained about Trump's handling of covid, and you replied he was simply brainwashed by liberals....

and then I responded as to why he was not just brain washed by liberals... He lived it.

he used to be a lock step trump supporter, and even when he posted about his mom with covid fighting to stay alive.... though my 6th sense at the time was that he could "wake up" from the mesmerising Trump hold, some day..... :) but not turn Liberal.
I was confused - I thought you were talking about Hogan's mother.

But regardless, my brainwashing comment stands.

Democrat Covid Crimes destroyed millions of lives, and Trump did nothing wrong.

I was confused - I thought you were talking about Hogan's mother.

But regardless, my brainwashing comment stands.

Democrat Covid Crimes destroyed millions of lives, and Trump did nothing wrong.
:lol: no! Rocko's..... Your comment was to Rocko, I thought...? :lol:

Regardless, I disagree! Trump did plenty wrong on covid, but did some things right as well!

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

Didn't he lock the heck down in Maryland during the Covid panic? And shut the schools?

No. Just no. To him, to weak men like him, who buckled under Covid.

no.

The "republican jewish coalition" supports left wing zionist MFV mandate mass murderers like hogan.

The "republican jewish coalition" should go back to being an honest DEMOCRAT advocacy group and stop pretending it is anything but 0.0000000% conservative.

Larry hogan is a GDF disaster who deserves the firing squad as do ALL who mandated MFV.

Two observations

Kevin McCarthy spoke at this event....

Where oh where were the christians to tell the "republican" jewish coalition that trump is better than biden for jews?

Those DUMB jews. Christians know better for jews than jews...

Maybe that is why no jews have any money...

And there are starving grannies in israel that christians can give money to!!!!!

He's a J6 conspiracy theorist.

He's also a spineless weakling of the first order.

As Legacy RINOs go, he's actually more cringy than Liz Cheney.
So in other words, you can’t actually provide an example

Didn't he lock the heck down in Maryland during the Covid panic? And shut the schools?

No. Just no. To him, to weak men like him, who buckled under Covid.

no.

You'd be describing almost every elected official. COVID is in the past. I'm interested in the future. You're never going to find someone who's perfect.

So in other words, you can’t actually provide an example
He does not support Trump. You acknowledge that.

To the Trump sycophants, Trump IS the GOP. Under that logic, he is, indeed, a rino.

The sad reality of Trumps ever decreasing support is that he truly is an idol to the few stalwart believers.

Larry Hogan is wrong. The problem is not Trump. It is the fact that the Republican Party has been taken over by right wing fascists. Ron DeSantis is a bigger menace than Trump. He has the same views as Trump. He is a enemy of voting rights, free speech rights, attacking people who are transgender and gay and other rights.

Honestly: Name me one single person who is amped up to vote for "Larry Hogan".

Name me one person who even knows who the fuck he is.

Couldn't win a nomination in the Democrat party, let alone the Republican one.

A couple of years from now, no one will remember this.

I doubt anyone cares even now.

Yawn.

Larry Hogan is a self-serving RINO deluxe. He trashed trump in spite of the prosperity and national security that trump policy created just so he could appease the democrat retarded baboons that dominate Maryland’s voting population. Marylanders suck off of the nearby fed gov and the money the fed steals from the rest of the country.
Hogan got what he deserved when he tried to stop the free money Biden was doling out for the virus sloth. MD’s economy was slowing down from that free money so hogan tried to stop it. A judge overruled hogan and the money kept being printed and Marylanders kept staying home from work.

Forum List

Back