🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gov Perry indicted. Why not Obama?

Speeders, there is no process by which a person may be prosecuted in federal court unless he is indicted by the doj. Your attempts to change the subject to the gop indicting Obama are merely disingenuous to the issue of impeachment. And that would probably be the only thing to save the dems.

The board notes your attempt to change the subject. We are not discussing the repubs suing obama. We are saying they should insist obama be prosecuted for encouraging illegals to come here in violation of section 1324 title 8 of the US code. THINK

Since when do you speak for the board? :rolleyes:

As my first official post on this here forum, i'd like to say that, between that Texican DA indicting Rick Perry and the house Republicrats suing Obama, the only thing stupider than one is the other.

The board notes your attempt to change the subject. We are not discussing the repubs suing obama. We are saying they should insist obama be prosecuted for encouraging illegals to come here in violation of section 1324 title 8 of the US code. THINK
I'm not trying to change the subject; I'm simply stating that trying to indict or impeach Obama is every bit as stupid as indicting Perry. Both actions are, or would be, nothing but political theater, devoid of any actual legal merit. IMO

I'm not trying to change the subject; I'm simply stating that trying to indict or impeach Obama is every bit as stupid as indicting Perry. Both actions are, or would be, nothing but political theater, devoid of any actual legal merit. IMO[/QUOTE]

I agree but the GOP should at least point out that obozo is committing a federal felony by encouraging illegals to come here. Call him an unindicted felon or something like that. THINK

I'm not trying to change the subject; I'm simply stating that trying to indict or impeach Obama is every bit as stupid as indicting Perry. Both actions are, or would be, nothing but political theater, devoid of any actual legal merit. IMO

I agree but the GOP should at least point out that obozo is committing a federal felony by encouraging illegals to come here. Call him an unindicted felon or something like that. THINK[/QUOTE]
Indict him all you want. Perry, too, and McConnell and all of the fools, for all I care. I'm just saying it's a stupid thing to do. It's meaningless and politically motivated, and NOT from any genuine concern for the rule of law. Politicians care nothing for the law, only about getting re-elected and undermining the opposition.
And thank you for reminding me to "THINK." If I weren't already thinking all the time, I might forget.

Forum List

Back