Government reports increasing number of Americans prepared for Zombie Apocalypse.

A whole lot of people over stocked weapons when they thought that there'd be an increase of gun control laws after the Newtown massacre.

They have no use for these, just a huge waste of money. I expect that there's a flood of used weapons on the secondary markets.

I also expect that gun manufacturers are hurting now.

The government put out a release a while back saying that preparing for a zombie apocalypse is actually not a bad idea because it pretty much prepares you for every other type of apocalypse too.

The government put out a release a while back saying that preparing for a zombie apocalypse is actually not a bad idea because it pretty much prepares you for every other type of apocalypse too.

Yeah, I remember reading that. Number one supply needed to survive the Zombie Apocalypse is firepower. Lots and lots of firepower.

I am not sure about a zombie riot...but I am prepared for a pot stock surge on Tuesday....take a look and jump in...could be huge.

If you are going to survive the zombies all you need a big cliff and a snow plow.

I have a friend who would buy gasoline when it was cheap and ride around with gas canisters in his back of his truck. Yet he was preparing for the Zombie apocalypse. Never really knew if he understood probability.

Forum List

Back