🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Government Success- Senate Votes DOWN Further Gun Laws

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I mean, what a great day yesterday. All lathered up fresh from another Obama enabled mass murder, we get the same results. Take your Anti-American agenda somewhere else, like Australia or something

It's a flash back Tuesday to other good new over the wire

-Geaux

Senatevote.jpg

014d612e-2caf-4d1c-9ddd-e99b14558dda.png

Conservatives are so cute when they think they know something….

Victory takes on many forms. While the Democrats lost the vote yesterday…the fact that the RNC (which stands for Republicans Naturally Cave) were forced to have a vote on limiting instruments of death is victory enough for now. In 9 months, with a Democratic Party controlled Senate, look for a steaming hot plate of crow to be passed through your feed slot there loser.

Victory takes on many forms. While the Democrats lost the vote yesterday…the fact that the RNC (which stands for Republicans Naturally Cave) were forced to have a vote on limiting instruments of death is victory enough for now. In 9 months, with a Democratic Party controlled Senate, look for a steaming hot plate of crow to be passed through your feed slot there loser.

Good luck with that

-Geaux

The only places useless gun control flies is in locations where Dems are already going to win.

However, if you want to keep alienating your blue collar middle america supporters, this is the way to do it.

whats the point of gun laws anyway? if a democrat lunatic wants a gun, he will get one! even if he has to buy one from an illegal alien.

Can you translate that into adult?

Thanks.

Good luck with that

-Geaux

Thanks.

Won’t need it.

The only places useless gun control flies is in locations where Dems are already going to win.

However, if you want to keep alienating your blue collar middle america supporters, this is the way to do it.

Meanwhile, the Democrats have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes; soon to be 6 of the last 7. But don’t let facts ruin your day.

Good luck with that

-Geaux

Thanks.

Won’t need it.

And that is what you loons thought after Giffords, Sandy Hook, SB, Orlando on and on and on.

But the next time look out. LMAO

You guys move the final straw more than Obama moves red lines

-Geaux

Meanwhile, the Democrats have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes; soon to be 6 of the last 7. But don’t let facts ruin your day.

And Republicans continue to win more and more State level governments, Governors included, so you can't go weaseling on about gerrymandering.

If that comes to pass, there will be no mass turn in of rifles. None. Texas will simply ignore the communists. Most of the free states will follow suit. If Clinton wins which I doubt, look for many states to secede. Now you go back to you spin cycle.

Good luck with that
-Geaux
Thanks.
Won’t need it.
And that is what you loons thought after Giffords, Sandy Hook, SB, Orlando on and on and on.
But the next time look out. LMAO
You guys move the final straw more than Obama moves red lines
-Geaux

The GOP caved and submitted to Democrat pressure for a vote. Conservative Asshat Cornyn even offered a bill that would send the feds after someone who fails the background check.

Cornyn’s gun control proposal flagging those on terror watch list among four to fail in Senate

How stunning was the reversal by the RNC (Republicans naturally caving)? The NRA doesn’t mention the vote at all!!! LaPierre is stunned by Cornyn’s “treachery”.

:rofl:

Can’t wait to rub your nose in this too!!!

If that comes to pass, there will be no mass turn in of rifles. None. Texas will simply ignore the communists. Most of the free states will follow suit. If Clinton wins which I doubt, look for many states to secede. Now you go back to you spin cycle.

And we have our “winner”

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:wtf:

I thought the last thread was the one time you were with the Democrats ...

:wtf:

I thought the last thread was the one time you were with the Democrats ...

Not sure why you thought that. The Democrats have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Is that not a fact? Does that mean that somehow “I’m with them”. Look, martybegan says they—The Democrats— are losing voters. Why he says this is a mystery since Obama has won 2 terms but that is his business. I point out that the last six times Americans were asked to pick, they picked the Democrats. And you’ll note Marty has been pretty silent since then. No great loss to the public debate in my opinion. If you don’t like that sometimes I agree with one party and sometimes I agree with the other or agree with libs most times and conservatives others, I don’t know what to tell you. Being an independent means that you don’t have to work about losers from either side that get their feelings hurt if you bring up adverse facts.

Here is one for you also…

Of the two plans that I have read about, I like Conservative Asshat John Cornyn’s plan better. His plan was to have the background check take 72 hours during which the authorities would investigate. Of which, Mr. Cornyn, I said one time that "if he were on fire, I wouldn’t piss on him to put it out.” But the fact is, his plan is better than Senator Finestine’s as long as there are enough people to do the checks on the back end. If that pisses off some liberal friends I have… sorry. But then again I probably did that already when:
I agreed with the NRA about having trained, armed security guards on every campus in schools (but not guns in the classroom)
I agreed that there needs to be a robust wall built between us and Mexico (as well as Canada)
I agreed with Romney that any EPA regulation that will project costs to be over a certain dollar amount be put to Congressional vote
I disagreed with Obama about going into Syria
I said Obama “pushed the stupid button” on the bathroom law

Not sure why you thought that. The Democrats have won 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Is that not a fact? Does that mean that somehow “I’m with them”. Look, martybegan says they—The Democrats— are losing voters. Why he says this is a mystery since Obama has won 2 terms but that is his business. I point out that the last six times Americans were asked to pick, they picked the Democrats. And you’ll note Marty has been pretty silent since then. No great loss to the public debate in my opinion. If you don’t like that sometimes I agree with one party and sometimes I agree with the other or agree with libs most times and conservatives others, I don’t know what to tell you. Being an independent means that you don’t have to work about losers from either side that get their feelings hurt if you bring up adverse facts.

You're not sure of much are you? Watch what happens when the voters throw you all to the curb!

Forum List

Back