Governor Palin (R) & "Umbrellagate"

Even the Washington Post attacks a woman when the administration is in trouble? 2nd post about Palin today from desperate lefties who aren't able or willing to talk about issues.

A gentleman always shares his umbrella with an unprotected lady.

There is obviously far too much North in your Northern Virginia.

Is there no end to the hypocrisies of nutballs?
AP0809090231391368804790.jpg

images

george_w_bush_goofy_inside_out_umbrella.jpg

Last edited:
Even the Washington Post attacks a woman when the administration is in trouble? 2nd post about Palin today from desperate lefties who aren't able or willing to talk about issues.

Uh-- where's an "attack"? Posting a picture of Sarah Palin not holding her own umbrella ----after she tweeted "most Americans hold their own umbrellas" ----- constitutes "attack" on your planet?

Are you legally insane out there on Planet Bizarro too?

Wow a Palin thread the left is in deflection mode now but Benghazi, the AP, and the I.R.S. scandals will still be alive and kicking tomorrow and for some time to come.

Last edited:
Only because an intelligent person would have moved the press conference inside.

The difference between Palin and Chief Fool is in Palin's case it was "I'll hold an umbrella when you get off the plane into the rain." Whereas the fool said "It's going to rain let's have a press conference in the rose garden."

Will lefties ever stop whining and lashing out at republican women? Umbrellas in the Rose Garden are the least of your worries.

Only because an intelligent person would have moved the press conference inside.

The difference between Palin and Chief Fool is in Palin's case it was "I'll hold an umbrella when you get off the plane into the rain." Whereas the fool said "It's going to rain let's have a press conference in the rose garden."

Like these less-than-intelligent persons should have figured out:

reagan-umbrella.png

bush-i-umbrella.jpg

bush-bush-umbrella.jpg

It all started here:
nixon-hawaii.jpg

How stupid is this Palin tweet? Here's her own running mate:
mcain-umbrella.jpg

-- not to mention (another) Palin moment:
palin-umbrella-2.jpeg

-- but here's what you get when you follow Palin's advice:
bush-umbrella.jpg

(Thanks to Realitychex)​

Last edited:
The Righties don't see how completely devoid their party is of ideas? :dunno: "Shiny objects" like this show just how in-the-dark Repub voters are kept, prolly willingly, that something like this trumps tax-reform or immigration reform. Sad that.

Last edited:
And yet another thread to distract from the fact this president is the most incompetent and corrupt in American history.

Like these less-than-intelligent persons should have figured out:

reagan-umbrella.png

bush-i-umbrella.jpg

bush-bush-umbrella.jpg

It all started here:
nixon-hawaii.jpg

How stupid is this Palin tweet? Here's her own running mate:
mcain-umbrella.jpg

-- not to mention (another) Palin moment:
palin-umbrella-2.jpeg

-- but here's what you get when you follow Palin's advice:
bush-umbrella.jpg

(Thanks to Realitychex)​

Reagan, God bless him, loved the Marine Corps. My favorite line is Reagan: "some people go through life wondering if they ever made a difference. Marines don't have that problem". I notice civilians holding umbrellas over his head in the photo.

Forum List

Back