🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Govt Is Fining Christians $500 For Drive-In Church Services....Anyone Got A Link to Moisque Attendees Being Fined?

As Christian Churches, pastors, church attendees are being targeted, their religious Rights trampled, no news about Social Distancing being enforced in Mosques......

Anyone got a link to a report /case that it is?

Are mosques doing the same things that the churches who "are being targeted" are doing? What about synagogues? I haven't read about any of those being "targeted," either. :dunno:
I have not heard of any Mosques that are acting stupidly either, maybe that is why they are not "targeted"
Advice, if you go to a mosque, do NOT under any circumstances go up on the roof with them!

Why are liquor, abortions, grass and lottery tickets considered to be "life sustaining" but the Worship of Almighty God considered not?

Democrats feel the need to challenge and eliminate the authority of anyone other than themselves, especially one called 'Almighty'.

(Pelosi was heard saying off-camera, "Almighty'? Does HE have a $25k fridge and 13 gallons of assorted gourmet ice cream? I don't think so.")

As Christian Churches, pastors, church attendees are being targeted, their religious Rights trampled, no news about Social Distancing being enforced in Mosques......

Are mosques doing the same things that the churches who "are being targeted" are doing? What about synagogues? I haven't read about any of those being "targeted," either. :dunno:
I have not heard of any Mosques that are acting stupidly either, maybe that is why they are not "targeted"
Christians sitting in their cars are not acting stupidly except in the upsidedown world of lib la la land

That's because they've all been closed. At least in New York State. They beat Maine closing the schools by a week.
This is the announcement March 13, which refers to the statewide closing.

The fatwa from the country's AMJA rules that imams must abide by the CDC recommendations, including governors' Emergency Orders that prohibit face to face congregating.

Christians sitting in their cars are not acting stupidly except in the upsidedown world of lib la la land

I did not say that they were acting stupidly and the town rightfully rescinded the order. But plenty of others churches have not practiced social distancing or threatened not to

How pathetic are you when you have to come onto a message board and SOLICIT something to be butthurt about.

While we're all (cough) waiting for that to happen, why don't you essplain to the class how anybody's "religious rights are trampled".

Easy now Laddy. Greenville agreed no fines and the in car thing is ok, and I don't think they have a mosque there. LOL

Oh wait they do have a mosque. But they're not meeting right now. LOL

My brother-in-law and I, an Americanized Bangladeshi Muslim (who loves whiskey and bacon) were discussing this exact topic the other day. The American left cannot prosecute (in the media) Muslims for attending mosque in the same manner as Christians for going to church simply because doing so would destroy their ideological meta-narrative of minority victimhood. So mum's the word, it seems. Same old hypocrisy of political correctness and postmodernist cultural madness.
If there is a mosque that is not following social-distancing rules and opening up for regular services, where is it? Give specifics as to where this is going on. Names and places.

I did not say that they were acting stupidly and the town rightfully rescinded the order. But plenty of others churches have not practiced social distancing or threatened not to
Why did they rescind it?

only because they were getting pushback from across the country

but the urge to punish Christians did not go away

Why should they have had to spend all that effort to fight for their rights through the courts is the point.
Do they have the right to put lives at risk? What does your God say about that?

Good question.

We can back into history on this. Almighty God gave a tremendous Sermon on the Mount, to multitudes during a massive Hansen's Disease pandemic that was raging at the same time. Many thousands were in attendance.

The Manhattan Mosque has closed down completely and has no plans to reopen currently.

And Chicago.

And Lansing where the stupid people live.

Maybe you stupid fucks should try harder when you want to condemn a religion based on an itch in your arse.

I then asked a simple question - does anyone have a link to the same treatment / rules being imposed on Muslims. Do you have one or not?

Your logic is flawed until you provide something which shows that Muslims are attending religious services. Otherwise, it's perfectly reasonable to conclude that no one has any links simply because they're not...

Why did they rescind it?

only because they were getting pushback from across the country

but the urge to punish Christians did not go away
Officials make mistakes and can over react in a crisis. It may be just that simple. They corrected it. How the fuck do you know that they wanted punish Christians? You don't ! You just whining and being paranoid.

Why should they have had to spend all that effort to fight for their rights through the courts is the point.
Do they have the right to put lives at risk? What does your God say about that?

Good question.

We can back into history on this. Almighty God gave a tremendous Sermon on the Mount, to multitudes during a massive Hansen's Disease pandemic that was raging at the same time. Many thousands were in attendance.
WHAT!!!

The Manhattan Mosque has closed down completely and has no plans to reopen currently.

And Chicago.

Maybe you stupid fucks should try harder when you want to condemn a religion based on an itch in your arse.

I'll keep an eye on the mosque around here, and if I see them open for business and I tell the libs, will they run a picket line in front of the joint?

And Chicago.

The religion is comdemned because of what it says and teaches. HATE. Read a Koran you bag of shit, and stop sucking Islams ass.

And Chicago.

I'll keep an eye on the mosque around here, and if I see them open for business and I tell the libs, will they run a picket line in front of the joint?
The joint? You mean like the Big House. You can't get away from that prison lingo can you?

Anyone got any examples of Mosques ignoring the orders?

Forum List

Back