🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Govt Is Fining Christians $500 For Drive-In Church Services....Anyone Got A Link to Moisque Attendees Being Fined?

Here it is right here. Who da proven lying idiot now beeeyatch?

What point is it do you THINK you are making by posting a link to my opening thread that contains multiple links supporting the thread / thread title / discussion about how Christian churches / pastors are being fined / punished and asking about other faiths?

Your post just proved my links supported the thread title and topic of discussion...while you continue to attack me using .... MY link, liberal talking points, and uneducated opinion.

Somewhere along the line you claimed that armed police never showed up at a church and shut the service down...which I proved happened....

This Is Crazy! Police In Swat Gear Break Up Easter Church Service ...
Police In Swat Gear Break Up Easter ...

You attacked the instances of local govts shutting down and punishing Christians for drive-up services, which I proved happen,...with supporting links. One article told of how 1 mayor / Gov got upset after push-back from the church about drive-up services that did not violate his social distancing mandates and went back to the legislation to call for the targeting of that church by name...which Barr said is a 'no-no' (with a link to that article)

So, thank you for continuing to prove I have supported my thread with links / supporting facts / info while you continually irrationally make false accusations and attack me......

But again, what point did you THINK you just made?

You know you are a proven, lying idiot, right? Even without me &/or others constantly proving it over and over after you make stupid / false statements and allegations like this one above....

He knows. He doesn't care. It's what he does. It's what he is.

It makes no more sense to ask Pogo to display any vestige of honesty than it does to ask a pig not to wallow in mud, or to ask a flounder to fly like an eagle. A thing is itself.

you know they [Muslims] pray to a false moon god 6 inches away from each other with their face on the floor, no shoes, asses in each others face, right?

They pray to the same God to whom Christians and Jews pray, the same God to whom Abraham prayed, the only genuine God.

lol, not even close. try doing a bit of research.

Islam's Moon God Allah
Islam's Allah = Arabia's Moon God

Jesus vs. Muhammad

Allah Moon God

'Prophet' Muhammad

Religion of Peace?

Allah Moon God

cleardot.gif
Select Language

Is Allah the God of the Bible, or is Allah the moon god of ancient Arabia?
Allah Moon GodWhile "Allah" could refer to God literally, the Allah of Islam is the moon god of ancient pagan Arabia.
The Arabic word for "god" is "ilah," while "al" is the Arabic for "the." Therefore, "Allah" combines "al" with "ilah" and removes the "i" to literally means, "the god."
But much like "YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah" is the personal name of the God of the Bible, "Allah" is also the personal name of the moon god, the chief among the three-hundred sixty pagan idols that were worshipped in Mecca, the home town of Muhammad.
Is there evidence that Islam's "Allah" is the pagan moon god of ancient Mecca?
Consider what the ancient pagan Arabians did to worship their moon god Allah: they prayed while bowing toward K'abah, the "house of Allah" in Mecca that houses a meteorite - a rock from space - several times a day, visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit. To worship their Allah today:
Kabah Hajj• Muslims pray bowing toward the K'abah (right) in Mecca five times a day.
• About two million Muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the K'abah (the black cube, which is 40 feet tall).
• The Muslim "holy" month of Ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon.
• Perched atop churches across the world is the cross, the symbol of the sacrifice made by the God of the Bible (see The Gospel). Perched atop mosques across the world is the crescent moon (above), the symbol of Muhammad's Allah, the god of Islam.
When confronted with the details above, Muslim typically re-assert that "Allah" still means "al" + "ilah" - i.e., "the" + "god" - and is same as the God of the Bible, not the moon god of pagan Mecca. They even point out that Arabic Christian Bibles use "Allah" to refer to God.
The "Allah" in the Arabic Christian Bibles is literally "the God" and does refer to the God of the Bible. Advise Muslims that if this is really the God they are worshipping, then they should stop bowing down to a meteorite five times a day and the crescent moon should neither start their "holy" month nor top their mosques. If the "Allah" they are worshipping is genuinely the God of the Bible, then they should worship Him as the Bible instructs.

What point is it do you THINK you are making by posting a link to my opening thread that contains multiple links supporting the thread / thread title / discussion about how Christian churches / pastors are being fined / punished and asking about other faiths?

Your post just proved my links supported the thread title and topic of discussion...while you continue to attack me using .... MY link, liberal talking points, and uneducated opinion.

Your opinion is quite uneducated, no argument there. But what I pointed out wasn't 'opinion', it was how pathetic you are postulating a fantasy and then asking for help finding a way to prove it because you don't have any. And that remains the case.

Somewhere along the line you claimed that armed police never showed up at a church and shut the service down...which I proved happened....

Oh did I now. You're actually claiming I posted an absolute huh.

(Watch this --- how to keep a moron busy....)

---- Link?

Your opinion is quite uneducated, no argument there. But what I pointed out wasn't 'opinion', it was how pathetic you are postulating a fantasy and then asking for help finding a way to prove it because you don't have any. And that remains the case.

---- Link?
Provide one, get one....you owe me about a dozen. :p

---- Link?
Provide one, get one....you owe me about a dozen. :p

Don't remember that but here ya go --- one dozen.

Your religious freedom is not contingent on missing church for a few weeks you whiny little fuck.

TT, what do you NOT understand about "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;" ?

The United States Constitution clearly states that US citizens are afforded the Right to Freedom Of Religion, to include the free exercise of that religion - 'FREE', as in NOT limited by local / state / federal rules, mandates
, or edicts. Our religious freedom is not contingent on the agreement of those holding local, state, or federal authority but instead or religious freedoms are GUARANTEED by the US Constitution...you ignorant little fu@k...
Funny I don't remember you feeling that way when Muslims wanted to open a Mosque in New York......matter of fact you are okay with the government shutting down mosques for pretty much any reason- but a government telling churches that they must close down to save lives.......well suddenly you discover the First Amendment.

The reality is that pretty much everyone pissing and moaning their perpetual Christian victimhood here, and wrapping themselves up with the First Amendment, was cheering on those who were trying to use the law to prevent Muslims from opening Mosques- whether the mosque near the World Trade Center site, or any other mosque.

The reality is that easyt and his fellow travellers believe that Christians have special First Amendment rights that don't actually extend to other religions.

And that when ALL religions are asked to follow the same rules- easyt and his fellow travellers wrap themselves up in the First Amendment and cry victimhood for Christians.

But when Conservatives target Muslims or Jews or Hindus- suddenly their concerns about the First Amendment vanish like they never actually existed.

Forum List

Back