Gov't Mule

I haven't heard this band in a long time. Saw them perform live a long time ago and was impressed by their musicianship.

I have never worked with or have seen them perform but love their music.

I have worked with The Allman Brothers. A few times.

So I have worked with Warren Hanes. A few times.

He's a very gifted guitarist.

Here are a few shots of Warren the last time I worked with The Allman Brothers.

WH#215.jpg
WH#182.jpg
WH#83.jpg
WH#32.jpg
WH#15.jpg

I haven't heard this band in a long time. Saw them perform live a long time ago and was impressed by their musicianship.

View attachment 473041View attachment 473042View attachment 473043View attachment 473044View attachment 473045

Awesome pics. Thank you kindly for sharing . Love the Allman brothers. Love warren . Truly gifted musician .

View attachment 473041View attachment 473042View attachment 473043View attachment 473044View attachment 473045

Awesome pics. Thank you kindly for sharing . Love the Allman brothers. Love warren . Truly gifted musician .

It's awesome anytime professional photographers such as Dana7360 and Canon Shooter share their photos with us.

If I was a rock star I'd hire both of them.

Thank you.

I hope the photos helped to make you smile.

That was the only time I shot him in digital. All the rest of the times I worked with him I used film. Mostly because digital had not been invented yet. LOL.

I loved working with the Allman Brothers. Greg used to make funny faces at me while I was photographing him on stage to make me crack up. It was an old inside joke we had.

I cried when Greg died.

It's awesome anytime professional photographers such as Dana7360 and Canon Shooter share their photos with us.

You're welcome.

It's really nothing.

My misspent youth turned into an over 35 year career.

You're welcome.

It's really nothing.

My misspent youth turned into an over 35 year career.

When you can tell what years the wood grew by a photograph of a guitar, that's some quality stuff.

Last edited:

Well, thank you for the kind words.

I've done tour photography for a number of national touring acts but, I gotta' tell ya', it wears on you. It's life on a pirate ship. I've worked extensively with Styx, Goo Goo Dolls, Eddie Money, Ted Nugent, Gin Blossoms, Eric Johnson, Barenaked Ladies, Joe Bonamassa, Poison... the list goes on. A lot of those guys are older than me, and I wondered how they do it. Well, after doing several tours I learned that very few rock stars live that "rock star life". They eat right, exercise while on the road and get as much sleep as they can. As a photographer, I didn't have to work nearly as hard as the roadies, but just being on the road it a tiring life.

Here are a couple shots:

32239577_10216564007554867_9216286745270681600_n.jpg

36576164_10216980480806438_806867352388894720_n.jpg

13179315_10209498821169623_1399382943826527898_n.jpg

11141150_10206609930949173_5036539180316737264_n.jpg

15178974_10211344135541329_4689457840430618229_n.jpg

I've done tour photography for a number of national touring acts but, I gotta' tell ya', it wears on you. It's life on a pirate ship. I've worked extensively with Styx, Goo Goo Dolls, Eddie Money, Ted Nugent, Gin Blossoms, Eric Johnson, Barenaked Ladies, Joe Bonamassa, Poison... the list goes on. A lot of those guys are older than me, and I wondered how they do it. Well, after doing several tours I learned that very few rock stars live that "rock star life". They eat right, exercise while on the road and get as much sleep as they can. As a photographer, I didn't have to work nearly as hard as the roadies, but just being on the road it a tiring life.

Here are a couple shots:

View attachment 473202

View attachment 473203

View attachment 473204

View attachment 473205

View attachment 473206

Awesome pics.

Here are a couple shots:

View attachment 473202

View attachment 473203

View attachment 473204

View attachment 473205

View attachment 473206

Awesome pics.

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Forum List

Back