Will Trump Win All 50 States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew Michael Moore identifies as a woman. Glad to see he's come around politically though 😂

I don't believe that, but I'm looking for a landslide

fuck'ssake.gif

Trump will say some ridiculous and dangerous things before the election and people sitting on the fence will be like, "No, I can't vote for someone that unstable" and Trump will lose, leaving so-called "Christians" like Carlin devastated.

Blue wave a-comin'.

The Trump cultists see it. They can't stop it.
Trump will say some ridiculous and dangerous things before the election and people sitting on the fence will be like, "No, I can't vote for someone that unstable" and Trump will lose, leaving so-called "Christians" like Carlin devestated.
*Devastated

ScreenShot_20240428082242.png

Not Hawaii certainly. A sprinkling in New England.
Although..... a summer of more firey love with a well known hamas killing spree and two wars, in Iran and Ukraine might change the most hardened mind.

no matter which one wins....

America loses.
Only half true. If the current Prez, Old Guy #1 wins, we go on as normal. Meaning we have our ups and downs like we always did before Old Guy #2 came along in 2015 and decided he was going to play the role of Seagull President. That being, he swooped in, shit all over the place, and then flew back out leaving other people to clean up the absolute mess he left behind. If he wins, you may as well just take that Constitution and Bill of Rights out if its hermetically sealed vault and put them in the shredder. Because they won't mean anything. Just a guy who desperately wants to stay out of prison swooping in and shitting all over things again.

If you want to have a separate conversation about how our two party political system works and how the last six elections have come down to a choice of retreads and geezers, fine.
Unfortunately, I don't see an end to the current political disaster until enough of the baby boomers die off and/or exit politics. They are the politicians that hang on till the bitter end and
the voters that just keep voting the same retreads in.

Only half true. If the current Prez, Old Guy #1 wins, we go on as normal. Meaning we have our ups and downs like we always did before Old Guy #2 came along in 2015 and decided he was going to play the role of Seagull President. That being, he swooped in, shit all over the place, and then flew back out leaving other people to clean up the absolute mess he left behind. If he wins, you may as well just take that Constitution and Bill of Rights out if its hermetically sealed vault and put them in the shredder. Because they won't mean anything. Just a guy who desperately wants to stay out of prison swooping in and shitting all over things again.

If you want to have a separate conversation about how our two party political system works and how the last six elections have come down to a choice of retreads and geezers, fine.
Unfortunately, I don't see an end to the current political disaster until enough of the baby boomers die off and/or exit politics. They are the politicians that hang on till the bitter end and
the voters that just keep voting the same retreads in.
This is not normal. Progs have divided us using Trump as the meanie. Trump is not going to destroy you. Can not say that about Joe. With Trump you live to see another day in a wealthier nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back