The US House’s Weekly Expansion of the Definition of Antisemitism

That's a funny way of telling me that you don't know what "false flag" means.
A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on another party...

The term today extends to include countries that organize attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations or terrorists, thus giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression or foreign military aggression.[7]

-----------

I had to look up the meaning of "false flag." Are you claiming that the United States organized the attack on the USS Liberty?

Now answer my question. What motive would Israel have in attacking the USS Liberty?

A false flag operation is an act committed with the intent of disguising the actual source of responsibility and pinning blame on another party...

The term today extends to include countries that organize attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations or terrorists, thus giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression or foreign military aggression.[7]

-----------

I had to look up the meaning of "false flag." Are you claiming that the United States organized the attack on the USS Liberty?

Now answer my question. What motive would Israel have in attacking the USS Liberty?
The US and Israel. The idea was to blame the attack on Egypt so that the US could justify entering into the war.

If it was a false flag operation the planes attacking the U.S. Liberty would have been disguised as Egyptian planes.
The plan was to kill all the witnesses. Israel fucked up, just like they did with their false flag bombing of the King David Hotel.

That is a pretty bizarre theory on your part.
False flags and other deceptions have been used for centuries to create pretexts for war. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident was the pretext for the US getting into the Vietnam War. The fact that there was no Gulf of Tonkin incident didn't deter us. Weapons of mass destruction was the lie that got us to invade Iraq. 9/11 was used to get us into Afghanistan even though Afghanistan had nothing to do with it. Most of the terrorists were Saudis and the US government covered up the role the Saudis played in 9/11 for 20 years. During the Kennedy administration the CIA proposed launching a false flag terrorist attack on Americans that would be blamed on Cuba. Fortunately, Kennedy refused to do it. The sinking of the USS Maine was used to justify war with Spain, even though there was no evidence that Spain had anything to do with the sinking. The Boston Tea Party was a famous false flag attack. Americans dressed as Native Americans and attacked a British ship. My theory only sounds bizarre to people who are not well read in history.

False flags and other deceptions have been used for centuries to create pretexts for war. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident was the pretext for the US getting into the Vietnam War. The fact that there was no Gulf of Tonkin incident didn't deter us. Weapons of mass destruction was the lie that got us to invade Iraq. 9/11 was used to get us into Afghanistan even though Afghanistan had nothing to do with it. Most of the terrorists were Saudis and the US government covered up the role the Saudis played in 9/11 for 20 years. During the Kennedy administration the CIA proposed launching a false flag terrorist attack on Americans that would be blamed on Cuba. Fortunately, Kennedy refused to do it. The sinking of the USS Maine was used to justify war with Spain, even though there was no evidence that Spain had anything to do with the sinking. The Boston Tea Party was a famous false flag attack. Americans dressed as Native Americans and attacked a British ship. My theory only sounds bizarre to people who are not well read in history.
If the Israelis wanted to make it seem that Egyptians attacked the U.S. Liberty, they would have done a better job of it.

By the way, why is your avatar a symbol of the Italian Fascist Party?

Two pieces of recent legislation here in the form of declaration. The first being last week when the United States House of Representatives declared that ''denying Israel’s right to exist'' is antisemitism.

Here's that first piece of legislation...

H.Res. 888

''...an interpretation divergent from the common meaning of the word that relates to making certain judgments based on the perceived ancestry or religion of people, not to having certain opinions about a government.''

Here's the second piece of legislation from a couple of days ago, declaring that antizionism is also antisemitism...

H.Res. 894

''Then, on Tuesday, the House again defied common understanding of the meaning of antisemitism by declaring through approval of H.Res. 894 that antizionism is also antisemitism. Who do these House members voting for these resolutions think they are? Noah Webster?''

''Both US House declared expansions of the definition of antisemitism are convenient for congressional leaders devoted to the Israel government and desperate to maintain US government support for Israel’s ongoing war effort despite the American people opposing such support from early on. Zionism is an argument for the political objective of giving support to the Israel government. Thus, Tuesday’s definition expansion seems to have the same purpose as the definition expansion last week — countering resistance to the US government supporting the Israel government and Israel’s war effort.''

Previously...

View attachment 869499

Well, if Israel doesn't exist, it's because the Arabs killed them all. I'd say that's anti-Semitic (except that the Arabs are Semites)

I'm a fascist.
I have read that the Italian armed forces performed less well in World War II than in World War I. What was the noise all about?

I remember a little ditty from childhood:

Whistle while you work.
Hitler was a jerk.
Mussolini bit his penie,
Now it does not work.

Not really. They did a piss poor job of their false flag bombing of the King David Hotel too.
I doubt that very much. Israel can do everything much better than Fascist Italy ever could. Fascist Italy and its freak show dictator were international laughing stocks. Even Hitler knew he could not count on them.

I doubt that very much. Israel can do everything much better than Fascist Italy ever could. Fascist Italy and its freak show dictator were international laughing stocks. Even Hitler knew he could not count on them.
The Mossad agents were caught planting the bombs. Pretty inept if you ask me. Personally I think Italy should have remained neutral during WWII. Mussolini knew that his military was not ready. He should have continued improving the state of Italy rather than allying with the guy who assassinated the only other fascist leader in Europe. He should have been neutral like Spain.

The attack on the Liberty was friendly fire. Israel had no motive to attack the only country that was helping it to defeat an effort to destroy Israel and all the Jews there.
Do you believe everything the US/Israeli governments tell you without question?

Do you believe everything the US/Israeli governments tell you without question?
I believe it before I believe those who hate Jews and Israel and are looking for any excuse to criticize them.

My question remains: What credible motive would Israel have in attacking a naval vessel of the only country that was helping the Israelis defend themselves against an Arab attempt to destroy Israel and probably kill all the Jews there?

It has not lost all meaning.

You simply do not like people using the term to describe your quite obvious hatred.

It's like the word "democracy" that our elected officials keep repeating. It's an illusion.

The use of "anti-semitic" has lost all meaning, and really just indicates that the person using the term is desperate in trying to defend his indefensible position regarding the blatant crimes of the Israeli State.

I don't hate Jews, but you must delude yourself into thinking that I do just because I criticize the crimes (over decades) of the Israeli State. Your thought processes are not sophisticated enough to distinguish between a Jewish person and the Israeli State.

Maybe you should coin a new phrase: Jewaphobe? It would be just as meaningless as anti-semite.

You're probably different than I am--I cannot admire, respect or tolerate a State that practices genocide, but it appears you can and do.

Forum List

Back