So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Actually, the Trump tax cuts resulted in the top income earners paying MORE and the middle and lower income earners paying LESS than they did prior to those tax cuts taking effect.
/----/ Every few weeks the class envy libs post the same nonsense, And I point out once again the truth. They just quietly slink away only to come back with the same talking points.

Breakdown of Who Pays the Most—and Least—in Taxes​

People who earn $221,000 or more pay more than half of total income taxes​

you know it when you see it. people shouldn't have luxurious yachts while vets are living homeless on the streets
Funny you said that! I did data processing for a "yacht" manufacturer and guess how many employees would be really pissed
at comments like yours! They bought food, shelter, etc. because they helped build those filthy evil yachts!

Funny you said that! I did data processing for a "yacht" manufacturer and guess how many employees would be really pissed
at comments like yours! They bought food, shelter, etc. because they helped build those filthy evil yachts!
/——/ Libtards think yachts grow on tress all by themselves because they are made out of wood. No assembly required.

More than the zero they are currently paying.
But you have no problem with a pedofile who took showers with his daughter? Wow...
BidenPedofilekissingkids.png

Bidenshowerdaughter.png

Trump is a convicted sex offender

What has Biden been charged with?
/----/ "Trump is a convicted sex offender"
WOWZA - when was the conviction? When was the sentencing?

Nothing while he controls the FBI and DOJ. Not yet, anyway.

And guess what according to your blatant conflation of the news ... Trump was never Convicted of any criminal sex crime! NEVER.

FACT! NOT an blatant LIE!
  • Answer: Trump has no duty to register as a sex offender. The Carroll case was civil, not criminal
PLUS!!!
Former President Donald Trump has filed a notice of appeal of the judgment in the E. Jean Carroll defamation case, indicating in a court filing that he has posted a nearly $92 million bond.

And guess what according to your blatant conflation of the news ... Trump was never Convicted of any criminal sex crime! NEVER.

FACT! NOT an blatant LIE!
  • Answer: Trump has no duty to register as a sex offender. The Carroll case was civil, not criminal
PLUS!!!
Former President Donald Trump has filed a notice of appeal of the judgment in the E. Jean Carroll defamation case, indicating in a court filing that he has posted a nearly $92 million bond.
/---/ Poor rightwinger. He's got nothing else to post about in defense of Dementia Joe except lies, lies, and more lies.
1716556677095.png

/---/ Poor rightwinger. He's got nothing else to post about in defense of Dementia Joe except lies, lies, and more lies.
View attachment 951407
Remember Joe BRAGGED about how he...was going to destroy an industry that provides:
1) About 60% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
2) Biden FAVORS destroying 8% of our 25.44 GDP or
America's oil and natural gas industry supports 10.3 million jobs in the United States and nearly 8 percent of our nation's Gross Domestic Product.

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

/----/ "Trump is a convicted sex offender"
WOWZA - when was the conviction? When was the sentencing?

Nothing while he controls the FBI and DOJ. Not yet, anyway.
Trump was found liable for sexual assault in a court of law

Trump had four years to indict Biden or Hillary
Failed

Trump was found liable for sexual assault in a court of law

Trump had four years to indict Biden or Hillary
Failed
/----/ I've followed your posts for as long as I've been on here. And I know you are not that stupid. You know the difference between "conviction in a criminal trial" and "found liable in a civil trial." In addition, the president can't indict anyone. So stop embarrassing yourself.

/----/ I've followed your posts for as long as I've been on here. And I know you are not that stupid. You know the difference between "conviction in a criminal trial" and "found liable in a civil trial." In addition, the president can't indict anyone. So stop embarrassing yourself.
Court found the allegations of a Trump sexual assault to be valid

What do you have against Biden?

Trump IS NOT a convicted sex offender! Where is your proof?
ZERO!
NOW for my proof!

Here’s Why Donald Trump Doesn’t Have to Register as a Sex Offender​

In New York, where the verdict was reached, only those who are incarcerated or on probation or parole may be placed on the sex offender registry.
For instance, criminal convictions require proof beyond a reasonable doubt, while civil verdicts are reached only based on a preponderance of the evidence.
"in the eyes of the criminal justice system, he doesn’t meet the bar to be registered as a sex offender."

NOW prove to me that Trump was convicted sex offender? PROVE IT as I proved HE was NOT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back