a question for democrats about the upcoming election .

it appears the lawfare the Dems are implementing against him is having the opposite effect as Trump steadily climbs in the polls
Putting aside your dubious claim about the current poll numbers, do you understand that this "the lawfare the Dems are implementing against him" is an euphemism for the enforcement of the rule of law?

What's with all the bold lettered words?

Are you yelling or something?
Let me ask the question then. I'm willing to state that if Trump wins the electoral college he is the winner of the election and as such the legitimate next president.

Are you willing to state the same for Biden, both in 2020 and a potential 2024 win?

Everyone other than MAGATs are going to accept the will of the people OP.

Are you willing to publicly state that you're going to accept the will of the People in November?
That's what's funny about this OP and why your question is so on the nose.

I'm pretty sure the OP, or basically anyone on the right who's politically engaged enough to be on this board is completely unwilling to state they'll accept a Biden win. While at the same time both you and me already said we would accept a Trump win. I'm pretty sure Mac1958 is too. Both destroying the premise of the OP and showing how much of it is simply projection.

Last edited:
Good question, but where does Biden get an "extra" five years at his age? Caught between Harris and Trump, the duopoly really has the people over a barrel.
People die.
Biden's performance has been excellent with no sign of deterioration.

Trump on the other hand?

If biden dies an exceptionally competent VP Harris will move on.

Let me ask the question then. I'm willing to state that if Trump wins the electoral college he is the winner of the election and as such the legitimate next president.

Are you willing to state the same for Biden, both in 2020 and a potential 2024 win?

No way. I will never recognize Joe Biden as being the legitimately-elected President of the United States, nor will I recognize his authority.

People die.
Biden's performance has been excellent with no sign of deterioration.

Trump on the other hand?

If biden dies an exceptionally competent VP Harris will move on.
Would you have us think there were another person named Harris involved than the current President of the Senate?

I'm not assuming anything. But we'd have to be idiots to put trump back in office. And if that happens, we get what we deserve. I'm voting for Biden.

Of course, your plantation masters demand that.

It must be embarrassing to Democratic Party devotees that their candidate could be polling so similarly to someone as detestable as Trump. Neither one of the duopoly's offerings are what America needs, or even really wants. The situation is dire. Anyone in the duopoly is totally compromised and anyone not in the duopoly is "too radical".

It's a binary system.
It's true.

dems seem convinced that there is no way Trump will win in nov ... the question I have is what if he does win ? it appears the lawfare the Dems are implementing against him is having the opposite effect as Trump steadily climbs in the polls .. i'm not saying Trump is a 100% sure win in Nov but Dems seem to believe that Biden is .. the question is how will it effect the mental state of Dems if they lose ? you see even after Biden became POTUS the Dems have been constantly fixated on Trump ! even though he was no longer the POTUS Trump has occupied the largest space in the minds of Dems ! so instead of if Trump won in 2020 and would be soon leaving the political scene permanently Dems may have to deal with the Don for an additional 4 yrs ! that would be 12 long yrs in total ! so tell us Dems ... how will yalls mental state fare if Trump wins ?

You do see how much legal trouble he is running into now don't you? You don't think this will interfere at all with his chance of winning? Doesn't having all this legal trouble show signs of someone being a crook?

They are all political crimes.
All of the charges are election interference, nothing more.

Putting aside your dubious claim about the current poll numbers, do you understand that this "the lawfare the Dems are implementing against him" is an euphemism for the enforcement of the rule of law?

It's not

Would you have us think there were another person named Harris involved than the current President of the Senate?
If you want to act like an idiot, please proceed.
Tune in to FAUX, OANN, NEWSMAX and get more crap than even you can digest.

BUT
When you look at actual factual data you see a president performing better than anyone since Roosevelt and a VP supporting him every step of the way.

Your choice.

Forum List

Back