GQ promoting new masculinity turning men into women

I never see that stuff on the only magazine I subscribe to.

1F6C9A7F-280B-467A-879F-43B83515FF63.jpeg

Regardless of the source, masculinity is under attack, and has been for well over a decade. Now it is an all out effort to erase the "undesired" traits of what a man is.
And, as every single other social engineering plan has - it will have a very long lasting negative effect.

It began with removing "violent" books from school libraries, including historical books about wars, almost all sci-fi books etc. Basically everything boys want to read.
Then came co-ed gym, then the playground equipment was removed.
Then "hurtful" games were removed from gym classes like dodgeball...which lead to removing pretty much every competitive sport there is.
'Then entertainment n the 1970's began to ridicule and demonize virtually every male character on sitcoms...this continues to today. If men were anything like they are on TV then we would still be living in caves.
Masculinity is all about victimhood now.
Being white is all about victimhood now.
Christianity is all about victimhood now.
Being con-servative is all about victimhood now.

I sense a pattern.
The pattern reveals you're a brainwashed moron. You're welcome.
How so? Do you deny that we are hearing a lot of whining from males, whites, christians, and con-servatives these days?

Regardless of the source, masculinity is under attack, and has been for well over a decade. Now it is an all out effort to erase the "undesired" traits of what a man is.
And, as every single other social engineering plan has - it will have a very long lasting negative effect.

It began with removing "violent" books from school libraries, including historical books about wars, almost all sci-fi books etc. Basically everything boys want to read.
Then "hurtful" games were removed from gym classes like dodgeball...which lead to removing pretty much every competitive sport there is.
'Then entertainment n the 1970's began to ridicule and demonize virtually every male character on sitcoms...this continues to today. If men were anything like they are on TV then we would still be living in caves.

I sense a pattern.
How so? Do you deny that we are hearing a lot of whining from males, whites, christians, and con-servatives these days?
Really?
You must have the most selective hearing on the planet to be able to discern it from the deafening cacophony of virtue signaling, #metoo, and all of the other infinite protected groups vying for attention.

Wow, what makes them think that they are going to score new fans by going into such a direction? If anything, it may only make their fan base shrink.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

could you find a more jacked up site to get a more bullshit topic to worry about?

Are you saying that lefty's concerted assault on masculinity is not real or seriously destructive?
i'm saying a few random people making the news by being quoted in inflammatory sites looking for said people isn't a call to arms by most people in the world and certainly not everyone on the left.

i'm saying a few random people making the news by being quoted in inflammatory sites looking for said people isn't a call to arms by most people in the world and certainly not everyone on the left.

I suppose that sentence means something to you, but it reads obfuscation and head-up-ass to me. Let's try this again and see if we can get a clear answer.

So you're saying that lefty's manifestly concerted assault on masculinity in academia, the Democratic Party and the media and entertainment complex . . . is not real or destructive?

I sense a pattern.
Really?
You must have the most selective hearing on the planet to be able to discern it from the deafening cacophony of virtue signaling, #metoo, and all of the other infinite protected groups vying for attention.
Here's just a few whinefests here on USMB within the last few days: So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

GQ promoting new masculinity turning men into women

Woman attacks 79 yr. old man on subway for reading from the bible.

It's all good . we are teaching your boys early to be WOMEN .

Desmond is Amazing

31265209_569701220061725_8157051388061286400_n.jpg

76686472_1340469849447433_229442143704317952_n.png

Desmond is Amazing
Desmond is a pathetic autistic boy whose mother is making money turning her damaged son into a sideshow freak.

Feminine men are not more masculine. They are feminine. They are not more feminine to appeal to women. Women still want John Wick and Khal Drogo. Feminine men also want John Wick and Khal Drogo.

But you call all legitimate concerns about whites, Christians, males (in particular) being marginalized and ostracized
in leftist media to be "whining".
So who gives a fuck what you think? Btw...you forgot to call us snowflakes. You are slipping.

I would become a nun .....in a heartbeat

before relating or having anything to do with effeminate soy "men"

I would walk into the monastery forever with no regrets

That's how much I hate so called men who are not real men anymore

Swear to God.

Hopefully mentally strong men ...secure and confident in themselves...will remain the way GOD wanted them to be!:2up:

We're hearing whining from a whole lot of you today all across the board.

On my part is not whining ...but rather is totally puking in the faces of those men turning to women.

I just find all that a lil bit disgusting. :dunno:

Forum List

Back