Grab your coffee and get ready to laugh

Maybe they had to pass the bill to see what was in it? Anyway, house cleaning is long overdue and a big part of this election.

Doubt it. Every election cycle that claim is made and yet the incumbency rate remains appallingly high.

Doubt it. Every election cycle that claim is made and yet the incumbency rate remains appallingly high.

You're correct.......and contrary to my own party's mantra, I am all for term limits since the electorate is too dumb to throw the morons out of office.

Maybe they had to pass the bill to see what was in it? Anyway, house cleaning is long overdue and a big part of this election.

Cleaning house is never mentioned for the left but the right is motivated enough to put a non politician in office.

You're correct.......and contrary to my own party's mantra, I am all for term limits since the electorate is too dumb to throw the morons out of office.
They claim it unconstitutional for term limits, yet Congress put one on the presidency...

Cleaning house is never mentioned for the left but the right is motivated enough to put a non politician in office.
Should be a rerun of the Grant era..

To add to the sick irony, here we have the supposedly "leadership" in the senate.....McConnell and Cornym, shirking their OWN responsibilities in helping to override the president's veto......

Of course, as a democrat, I ALSO blame elected democrats......but it will be a rare instance that a conservative on this forum would rise up and do the same for republicans........the "lock-step"syndrome, I guess.

I see people on the right bashing republican pols more than I see people on the left bashing dem pols. Both sides needs to be bashed by their own, often.

Congress is moaning about this, saying the bill had hidden repercussions that the Congress didn't know about? wtf? Didn't they read the damn thing? Obviously not. I agree with obama on this. :eek:

I am far from an expert, but I understood the repercussions on international sovereignty when the bill was brought up. I despise Saudi Arabia and hold them responsible for 9-11 but this bill is not the answer

To add to the sick irony, here we have the supposedly "leadership" in the senate.....McConnell and Cornym, shirking their OWN responsibilities in helping to override the president's veto......

Of course, as a democrat, I ALSO blame elected democrats......but it will be a rare instance that a conservative on this forum would rise up and do the same for republicans........the "lock-step"syndrome, I guess.

I see people on the right bashing republican pols more than I see people on the left bashing dem pols. Both sides needs to be bashed by their own, often.

Congress is moaning about this, saying the bill had hidden repercussions that the Congress didn't know about? wtf? Didn't they read the damn thing? Obviously not. I agree with obama on this. :eek:

I am far from an expert, but I understood the repercussions on international sovereignty when the bill was brought up. I despise Saudi Arabia and hold them responsible for 9-11 but this bill is not the answer

Some related news.....
THE WEDDING THAT BECAME A FUNERAL
A U.S. drone strike in Yemen that hit a wedding convoy, killing 12, the United States government has refused to formally recognize the attack, or publicly acknowledge that unarmed civilians died as a result of the strike. However, recent investigations have found that they have secretly paid a record sum of over $1 million in compensation to the families of the victims.

The Wedding That Became a Funeral: U.S. Still Silent One Year on From Deadly Yemen Drone Strike

This is what gerrymandering brings to the nation, a bunch of idiots so stupid they cannot even accept their stupidity. And to be fair some stupid democrats joined them too. Being idiots is now a quality required for acceptance to the House and Senate. Congressional questionnaire: Are you an idiot? Ya. You're our guy. And they still wonder why a simpleton is their presidential candidate.
Democratic districts have been gerrymandered for decades… Fact

You're making this shit up after the fact, like usual you're talking out of your ass. LOL

You have never been levelheaded in your life, hatred towards those who disagree with you is your way.

Yes, throw all the career politicians out especially the GOP establishment

Forum List

Back