Graham, Cruz set aside feud for bill that would halt UN funding

Internet searches can be your friend.

By 1968, Bob was eager to perform with a trio again. The New Kingston Trio featured Pat Horine and banjoist Jim Conner, accompanied by bassist Frank Passantino and drummer Frank Sanchez.

The Kingston Trio... The Trio pg. 2

Thanks, prick.

Hey, I'm not the one who named the guy and publicly doubted the word of a "friend". I think you owe him an apology.

The question wasn't directed to you and is none of your business, prick.

Internet searches can be your friend.

By 1968, Bob was eager to perform with a trio again. The New Kingston Trio featured Pat Horine and banjoist Jim Conner, accompanied by bassist Frank Passantino and drummer Frank Sanchez.

The Kingston Trio... The Trio pg. 2

Thanks, prick.

Hey, I'm not the one who named the guy and publicly doubted the word of a "friend". I think you owe him an apology.

The question wasn't directed to you and is none of your business, prick.

Then maybe you should have done it with a PM instead of posting in the open forum dumbass. I was trying to be nice and give you an answer, you want to be an asshole about it , feel free to fuck off.

Then maybe you should have done it with a PM instead of posting in the open forum dumbass. I was trying to be nice and give you an answer, you want to be an asshole about it , feel free to fuck off.

Take your own advice, pissant...you're a fucking joke.

Take your own advice, pissant...you're a fucking joke.

Such an impressive little keyboard warrior. You're dismissed child.

maybe the House will be as successful defunding the UN as they were defunding ObaMacare ... 55 times.

BBBBAAAAWWWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What an idiot. The president has to sign off on it.

Forum List

Back