Graham to introduce bill that would restrict abortions nationwide

Believe it or not, many, many, MANY women oppose the killing of children. The pro-life movement is majority female.

In fact, the pro-abort movement is made up almost entirely of lefty men like you, who want to ensure Margaret Sanger's vision of a black-free world comes true.
It's amusing to watch you pretend to care about black women. Tell us who is forcing them to get abortions. Name names.

Really?
It’s not. It would be a national ban. Affecting all women nationwide. It would be catastrophic for Republicans. Watch how fast this dies and goes away.
You've missed my point. You'll have to go back and read what I said about Lindsay's purpose of it being an attempt to defuse the R's mistake of alienating the country's women.

You've missed my point. You'll have to go back and read what I said about Lindsay's purpose of it being an attempt to defuse the R's mistake of alienating the country's women.
By alienating all women?
You’ve obviously missed mine.

Everyone knows that the “states’ rights” justification for overturning Roe was a lie – it was about the authoritarian right pursuing more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.
How the fuck does leaving issues to the states mean "more government, bigger government"?

apples and oranges. the left made up the abortion issue. You didn't have a problem with it when old white guys said YEAH KILL YOUR UNBORN. Second amendment clearly stated has always been recognized and it isn't for hunting either bud. There's a good reason for it. Maybe the fact that it stands in your way of total control is your problem with it.
Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy – their inconsistent advocacy for “states’ rights” being one of countless examples.

How the fuck does leaving issues to the states mean "more government, bigger government"?
Everyone knows that the “states’ rights” lie will be used by conservatives as ‘justification’ for overturning all manner of case law protecting the rights of citizens; the right to vote, the right to marry, the right to equal protection and due process of the law – conservatives seek more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

Forum List

Back