Graham Rebuked Democrats For Continued Attempt To Undermine President / Country

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...specifically for holding the Cohen hearing right in the middle of the peace talks with the Leader of North Korea.

A new low for House Democrats: holding hearings with Michael Cohen while President Trump negotiates with North Korea about giving up their nuclear arsenal. Democrats’ hatred of Trump is undercutting an important foreign policy effort and is way out of line. If Republicans had pulled such a stunt, the mainstream media would be outraged!”
- Senator Lindsey Graham

:clap:

What does Graham expect from a party whose illegitimate 2016 Presidential Candidate compromised national security, illegally colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians to help her try to win in 2016 ... whose Obama administration Agency Directors have been exposed for Seditious Conspiracy and attempting to perpetrate a coup d'état against the President of the United States ... and who just stood with violent illegals, human traffickers, drug runners, and cop killers instead of with Americans to keep the government shut down just to hurt the President's 2020 re-election chances?!

The Democratic Party have proven themselves to be 'Enemies' of the People, our Country, and for Democracy ... in favor of their own party and personal power / gain!

Lindsey Graham slams Dems for hitting 'new low' by holding Cohen hearing during Trump's North Korea summit

...specifically for holding the Cohen hearing right in the middle of the peace talks with the Leader of North Korea.

A new low for House Democrats: holding hearings with Michael Cohen while President Trump negotiates with North Korea about giving up their nuclear arsenal. Democrats’ hatred of Trump is undercutting an important foreign policy effort and is way out of line. If Republicans had pulled such a stunt, the mainstream media would be outraged!”
- Senator Lindsey Graham

What does Graham expect from a party whose illegitimate 2016 Presidential Candidate compromised national security, illegally colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians to help her try to win in 2016 ... whose Obama administration Agency Directors have been exposed for Seditious Conspiracy and attempting to perpetrate a coup d'état against the President of the United States ... and who just stood with violent illegals, human traffickers, drug runners, and cop killers instead of with Americans to keep the government shut down just to hurt the President's 2020 re-election chances?!

The Democratic Party have proven themselves to be 'Enemies' of the People, our Country, and for Democracy ... in favor of their own party and personal power / gain!

Lindsey Graham slams Dems for hitting 'new low' by holding Cohen hearing during Trump's North Korea summit

Graham forgets his party of Trump sycophants sent a letter to Iran saying the U.S. cannot be trusted during the Iran deal negotiations. I wonder how you trash would react if Democrats sent that letter to Kim Jong Un.

Somebody should tweet out Graham’s cell number again.

- Senator Lindsey Graham

62b277fa4b8d1fc133f571beef63ea012d4844371db829eae11bf2e9becfb4a4.jpg

Graham forgets his party of Trump sycophants sent a letter to Iran saying the U.S. cannot be trusted during the Iran deal negotiations.

Well, Obama was violating the US Constitution by by-passing Congress to negotiate his own personal deal with the nation whose leader was simultaneously leading public cheers of 'Death To America' and their military commander was bragging on TV how Obama was so desperate to get a 'legacy' deal done that he would agree to anything ran wanted...before he ran to get the signed illegal treaty to get it ratified by 'the world' at the UN before allowing Congress to read it.

Graham has become the biggest toadie for Trump in Congress outside of Dirty Devin Nunes and Gaetz

- Senator Lindsey Graham

Well said!!! :clap::clap2:

Graham forgets his party of Trump sycophants sent a letter to Iran saying the U.S. cannot be trusted during the Iran deal negotiations.

Well, Obama was violating the US Constitution by by-passing Congress to negotiate his own personal deal with the nation whose leader was simultaneously leading public cheers of 'Death To America' and their military commander was bragging on TV how Obama was so desperate to get a 'legacy' deal done that he would agree to anything ran wanted...before he ran to get the signed illegal treaty to get it ratified by 'the world' at the UN before allowing Congress to read it.
You did not address my point, and instead went off on some “b-b-b-b-but OBAMAAAAAAA” nonsense. I wonder what you’d say if Democrats sent a letter to Un that they would break whatever deal NK made with Trump and that America can never be trusted.

You did not address my point, and instead went off on some “b-b-b-b-but OBAMAAAAAAA” nonsense. I wonder what you’d say if Democrats sent a letter to Un that they would break whatever deal NK made with Trump and that America can never be trusted.
I addressed your point. YOU brought up Obama and Iran, not me. I just expounded on YOUR point about Obama.

You're welcome.

I addressed your point. YOU brought up Obama and Iran, not me. I just expounded on YOUR point about Obama.

You're welcome.
You brought up Obama. I just pointed out a treasonous letter that you’ve forgotten about.

Trump knew exactly when Cohen was going to testify, its been made public for months.

He goes to suck off some NK prick anyway -

F him & Graham.

- Senator Lindsey Graham

Whats the obsession with Cohen?? Hasn't he already been proven to be a liar??

I find it hard to believe anyone would believe anything that man had to say.

But then I'm not a rabid Trump hating lefty loon either.

- Senator Lindsey Graham

Whats the obsession with Cohen?? Hasn't he already been proven to be a liar??

I find it hard to believe anyone would believe anything that man had to say.

But then I'm not a rabid Trump hating lefty loon either.

lying to congress is another completely different issue --- try and keep up.

Forum List

Back