Grammys starting; So what will race agitators bitch about afterwards?

Someone presenting or getting a Grammy will celebrate Antonin Scalia's death.

RUH ROH!!!!!

Twitter is blowing up. Apparently some rapper named Kendrick Lamar performed and his act was so anti-white, black power that it made Beyonce's halftime show look like a Hanson concert.

The Grammys are starting right now. Taylor Swift is rocking it in the opening. Her album "1989" apparently is a global chart topper. Not sure...not my style but she certainly is talented.

Adele and Lady Gaga should clean house with most major awards in my opinion.

So....tomorrow....what will the racial agitators be bitching about???

do you ever post anything that doesn't prove you're racist white trash?

Just saw some of the 'outfits' being worn by attendees.

Looks like more than a few were confused about the dress code,

Dencia?

tumblr_inline_o2m54sfyno1tadxhr_1280.jpg

These days I have to ask....is that a man or woman?

then you aren't very bright. or is it you're attracted to either so can't tell the difference?

Ah, our great Saxon song bird, Taylor Swift, is a big winner tonight, proving once again that white is right in every possible way!

The Grammys are starting right now. Taylor Swift is rocking it in the opening. Her album "1989" apparently is a global chart topper. Not sure...not my style but she certainly is talented.

I am guessing that tomorrow you will be complaining about too many black people got awards.

Just a guess.
Gaga, Adele, and Swift are black? I must be blind...

All races are equal. I can't be racist for mimicking the racial agitation that others partake in.

Black activists are on Twitter posting pictures of white people's faces in the crowd as the Lamar performance went on....asking "What are THOSE people thinking??" and commenting on what they assume the whites are thinking.

I can play that game too.

All races are equal. I can't be racist for mimicking the racial agitation that others partake in.

Black activists are on Twitter posting pictures of white people's faces in the crowd as the Lamar performance went on....asking "What are THOSE people thinking??" and commenting on what they assume the whites are thinking.

okie dokie :cuckoo:

pointing out your bigotry is not racist.

okie dokie :cuckoo:

pointing out your bigotry is not racist.

Oh boo hoo! Waaa Waaa Waaa you a bigot you a big ole racist!!!

In case you haven't noticed....we're starting to not give a fuck if you call us names. Only fag liberals are still terrified of being labeled that.

Not that I really care but did Kanye interrupt anyone's acceptance speech this year?

Oh man. I bet you popped a nerve at that one. Wait until they get to R&B; you'll probably be in the fetal position under a table by then.

Not at all. I'm sure the guy deserved it. Just an observation of how hard they're trying to check off all the boxes on the diversity checklist very early in the show.

It's actually amusing watching liberals squirm trying to fit their actions into the same social justice and diversity mandates they helped create.
Thank goodness I don't live in your fantasy world

Yeah. In my world race is irrelevant.

Bucs, who do you think you're kidding, other than yourself? You're pretty much, "bucs the blatant bigot".

Honestly...if lefties don't "get it" I don't give a fuck. It's for my amusement. Race means absolutely nothing to me. And mocking that shit and pointing out hypocrisy is fun. Even if it requires coming across as a bigot...because I don't care. It doesn't matter.
But, but, but...race means ever so much to some others. They like to use race as a brickbat to beat others' opinions into submission.

Forum List

Back