Grammys starting; So what will race agitators bitch about afterwards?

These Hollywood events have become so comical. A bunch of self obsessed idiots twisting and squirming trying to hard to be tolerant, caring and non-racist.

It's almost like being in the presence of a hot girl with huge tits....and always keeping straight eye contact. It's almost MORE offensive that you're conciously trying not to look rather than just saying fuck it, taking a quick glance, and then back to work. But libs be like "Nope. Nope. Not me...nope. Giant tits? What giant tits? I dont know what youre talking about. I'm not even assuming she is a woman ya know? I'm not sexist. You may say check out those fun bags...but i dont know what you mean...............god...please help me!."

"Grammys starting; So what will race agitators bitch about afterwards?"

It's always about race with conservatives.

"Grammys starting; So what will race agitators bitch about afterwards?"

It's always about race with conservatives.

Or....we're just great at predicting how you lefties act.

Face it....5 minutes before the Grammys started...we all knew how much racial agitation was going to happen on stage. I called it. And how true it was.

A rapper singing about blacks being wide nosed nappy haired monkeys....his words not mine....called whites evil....and you white liberals jumped to a roaring standing ovation hahaha!!!!

It's pure comedy gold.

The 3:02 mark here is when I fell apart.

God bless you and the family of my newest favorite always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thank the Grammy award show powers that be so much for letting us hear him sing "Down In The Boondocks".

Forum List

Back