Grand Jury in Dallas Approves Criminal Voter Fraud Investigation

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Yesterday; found more than enough evidence of criminal racketeering to approve the investigation. There are three more counties that turned in data on fraudulent results as well, that haven't been ruled on yet. They involve fraudulent mail in ballots and defrauding the elderly, just as one would expect from Democrats. The Dallas investigation will be about ballots from west Dallas, La Raza Land. Looks like that 'Hillary Popular Vote' lie will be just another silly ridiculous claim like all the rest.

Yesterday; found more than enough evidence of criminal racketeering to approve the investigation. There are three more counties that turned in data on fraudulent results as well, that haven't been ruled on yet. They involve fraudulent mail in ballots and defrauding the elderly, just as one would expect from Democrats. The Dallas investigation will be about ballots from west Dallas, La Raza Land. Looks like that 'Hillary Popular Vote' lie will be just another silly ridiculous claim like all the rest.

Umm...

This investigation is regarding a city council race last week, not last year's Presidential election.

And there were no "Democrats" in the race, which is a non-partisan election.

Umm...

This investigation is regarding a city council race last week, not last year's Presidential election.

The evidence they used came directly from the evidence acquired for the state investigation and turned over to the state Attorney General, so yes, it is about the Presidential election, and will be included in those indictments. That's why I brought up the other counties as well. The ballots are all on the same sheet here, they don't have separate ballots for each office. I guess one could claim they would only have manipulated the voting box on just one race on the balot and magically left all the rest alone, but then that would be a stupid claim.

Link?

Umm...

The evidence they used came directly from the evidence acquired for the state investigation and turned over to the state Attorney General, so yes, it is about the Presidential election, and will be included in those indictments. That's why I brought up the other counties as well.

:lol:

So far, the only result of a Google search that turns up anything close to your claims is this thread. Every other result speaks only of an investigation into last week's election.

Now, unless you've got something to support your claims, I'm going to assume that either you're a moron who doesn't understand what you've read, or just a run-of-the-mill liar.

Which is it, then?

Link?

It was on a local news cast this morning. Channel 4 or 5, I don't recall.

Umm...

The evidence they used came directly from the evidence acquired for the state investigation and turned over to the state Attorney General, so yes, it is about the Presidential election, and will be included in those indictments. That's why I brought up the other counties as well.

So far, the only result of a Google search that turns up anything close to your claims is this thread. Every other result speaks only of an investigation into last week's election.

Now, unless you've got something to support your claims, I'm going to assume that either you're a moron who doesn't understand what you've read, or just a run-of-the-mill liar.

Which is it, then?

Well I found 3 stories right at the top of my search. Are you still trying to use that recycled Etch-A -Sketch somebody sold you at a flea market as a 'computer'?

Criminal investigation opens into West Dallas voter fraud after 'off the charts' allegations | Elections | Dallas News

Texas attorney general using Rockwall County grand jury to investigate voter fraud in Dallas County | News | Dallas News

Dallas County looking into voter fraud complaints

Umm...

Which is it, then?

Well I found 3 stories right at the top of my search. Are you still trying to use that recycled Etch-A -Sketch somebody sold you at a flea market as a 'computer'?

Criminal investigation opens into West Dallas voter fraud after 'off the charts' allegations | Elections | Dallas News

Texas attorney general using Rockwall County grand jury to investigate voter fraud in Dallas County | News | Dallas News

Oh, I found those stories.

And I actually read them. Did you?

fake-IDs.jpeg

Umm...

The evidence they used came directly from the evidence acquired for the state investigation and turned over to the state Attorney General, so yes, it is about the Presidential election, and will be included in those indictments. That's why I brought up the other counties as well. The ballots are all on the same sheet here, they don't have separate ballots for each office. I guess one could claim they would only have manipulated the voting box on just one race on the balot and magically left all the rest alone, but then that would be a stupid claim.

Hillary Clinton was not on any ballot in last Saturday's election in Dallas.

You understand that, right?

Umm...

Which is it, then?

Yes, I did, and they're looking at mail in ballots because of evidence collected in several counties over voter fraud in the Nov. elections. Do you have a point?

Why wouldn't illegal aliens try to vote, you don't think they want to change America to make it better for themselves?

Umm...

You understand they used mail in ballots in the general elections, right? Why do you think the local juries are specifically looking at those? Are they just guessing?

Umm...

Which is it, then?

Yes, I did, and they're looking at mail in ballots because of evidence collected in several counties over voter fraud in the Nov. elections. Do you have a point?

So you didn't read them, or at least missed a few important details. That clears that up.

Maybe you should try again.

Which is it, then?

So you didn't read them, or at least missed a few important details. That clears that up.

Maybe you should try again.

And you're grasping at straws.

Mail in ballots? How does requiring restrictive ID at the polls stop mail in fraud?

Umm...

You understand they used mail in ballots in the general elections, right? Why do you think the local juries are specifically looking at those? Are they just guessing?

Here's where your reading comprehension failed you.

The grand jury isn't looking at mail-in ballots from last year's election. They're looking at mail-in ballots from last week's election.

You understand that they aren't the same ballots, right?

Forum List

Back