Grand Jury in Dallas Approves Criminal Voter Fraud Investigation

:lol:

Keep digging.

'Yes, you do have a deep hole there .. otherwise you would have noticed the older story verifies how the state AG feeds evidence to local grand juries, hence why it's posted there. All you did was make yourself look rather simple-minded.

You don't seem to understand what we're discussing here.

You have claimed that the grand jury is investigating voter fraud in last year's Presidential election. This is false. They are investigating voter fraud in last week's City Council election.

The mechanics of how information is passed from the state to the grand jury is not part of our disagreement
You are not even an American so explain again why anything you have to say about our election process matters?

What are you talking about, clown shoes?

I'm an American, born and raised. I live in California.

California isn't an American state. Try again. It's Mexico with freeways.

LOL- poor American- and Mexican- hating Trumpster.

Yesterday; found more than enough evidence of criminal racketeering to approve the investigation. There are three more counties that turned in data on fraudulent results as well, that haven't been ruled on yet. They involve fraudulent mail in ballots and defrauding the elderly, just as one would expect from Democrats. The Dallas investigation will be about ballots from west Dallas, La Raza Land. Looks like that 'Hillary Popular Vote' lie will be just another silly ridiculous claim like all the rest.

Umm...

This investigation is regarding a city council race last week, not last year's Presidential election.

And there were no "Democrats" in the race, which is a non-partisan election.

What Picaro was lying....again?

Tell me that can't be true!

LOL

Thread fail of the month award.

1430856343_1511897956.jpg

Some moron is going to get in a little mod ass sucking. lol

Yesterday; found more than enough evidence of criminal racketeering to approve the investigation. There are three more counties that turned in data on fraudulent results as well, that haven't been ruled on yet. They involve fraudulent mail in ballots and defrauding the elderly, just as one would expect from Democrats. The Dallas investigation will be about ballots from west Dallas, La Raza Land. Looks like that 'Hillary Popular Vote' lie will be just another silly ridiculous claim like all the rest.

Looks like another Trumpster trying to come up with the votes to support the lie that there were 3 million illegal votes.

And moron #2 thinks it will get some in, too. Like Doc, they didn't read the OP first before attempting 'cleverness' and then tried to avoid the obvious.

Umm...

This investigation is regarding a city council race last week, not last year's Presidential election.

LOL

You can't find a 'lie', either; the fact is the Democrats' calims of no voter fraud are crap and this story is merely another shoe dropping and the rest will follow, showing hillary didn't win squat, especially the 'popular vote'. lol live with it.

Umm...

LOL

You can't find a 'lie', either; the fact is the Democrats' calims of no voter fraud are crap and this story is merely another shoe dropping and the rest will follow, showing hillary didn't win squat, especially the 'popular vote'. lol live with it.

LOL- yes I can find a lie just fine

The fact is that no state- not one- has found any evidence of significant illegal votes being cast.

Not one.

And Donald Trump lied and said that there were 3 million illegal votes against him.

Because Trump is desperate to for people to believe he also won the popular vote.

Umm...

LOL

The fact is that no state- not one- has found any evidence of significant illegal votes being cast.

Not one.

And Donald Trump lied and said that there were 3 million illegal votes against him.

Because Trump is desperate to for people to believe he also won the popular vote.

Ok, I see, now "significant" is the term being used.

Umm...

LOL

Not one.

Umm...

LOL

Not one.

Significant is always the term that has been used.

Except by Trump- he makes up 3 million illegal votes.

Umm...

LOL

Not one.

Umm...

LOL

Not one.

Yea, you mean always for the last three months.

Umm...

LOL

Not one.

Name any that actually audited and looked for any. Well, Hillary and Pocahontas did, and they claimed there was fraud, but then they suddenly dropped the whole thing, when it turned out the number of votes in Detroit exceeded the number of registered voters there ... lollerz ...

Trump won; he isn't 'desperate', you gimps are.

Umm...

LOL

Not one.

Name any that actually audited and looked for any.

Name any evidence that there were 3 million illegal votes cast like Trump lied.

Meanwhile- not a single state- not one- has found any evidence of significant illegal votes being cast.

Not one.

LOL

Not one.

LOL

Not one.

I mean significant has always been the term used- at least as far back as the last 8 years when right wing nut jobs have kept claiming massive voter fraud- but struggle to find even a few.

Umm...

LOL

Not one.

Name any that actually audited and looked for any.

Name any evidence that there were 3 million illegal votes cast like Trump lied.

Meanwhile- not a single state- not one- has found any evidence of significant illegal votes being cast.

Not one.

Ah, so you couldn't find any actual audit supporting your rather dissembling claim. We already knew that.

Not one.

Not one.

I mean significant has always been the term used- at least as far back as the last 8 years when right wing nut jobs have kept claiming massive voter fraud- but struggle to find even a few.

Actually they found it where ever they looked. What you mean is Democrats refused to fund any real investigations, and we know why they wouldn't. That's changing now.

speaking of elections

in the Omaha Mayor race

republican blew the doors off the democrat again

53/46

--LOL

Forum List

Back