Grand jury indicts Daniel Penny in chokehold death of Jordan Neely

Meanwhile, people who were actually there and have to ride the subway... unlike YOU!
are calling him a hero. This is because so many Liberals like yourself are insulated from reality,
and now you make a snap judgement calling a guy a murderer, before he even has a trial!
Keep in mind the context of the whole situation, crime has been escalating on subways.. women have been thrown off the tracks into trains by mentally ill people.... now someone goes out on a limb to get involved.... and you dont even give them the presumption of innoence.
Im just going to say your not a very intelligent person.. obviously.
No, I don't live anywhere close to a subway. Snap out of it. He killed a guy unprovoked. And you suck. How you like them apples?

No, I don't live anywhere close to a subway. Snap out of it. He killed a guy unprovoked. And you suck. How you like them apples?

If the nutjob was sitting there it would be "unprovoked" instead he was confronting and threatening people with death and going apeshit.

Stop lying.

yet people who were on the train claim they feared for their lives.... you DONT know he intended to kill the guy.. yet your running your mouth like an idiot

I suspected this would end up being the case. I'm not happy with this because at the end of the day Penny is as much a victim as Neely. It's the system that failed everyone here. Neither man should have ever ended up in their respective positions, but we have a virtually non-existent mental health system and a justice system that refuses to dispense justice.

Regardless of what sort of injustice occurs with Penny, he did the neighborhood a big favor and I applaud his willingness to take action when the vast majority of America's cucks would have cowered in a corner somewhere.

The nutjob who should have been cared for by his family for decades, or the system, and not threatening people in a sealed metal box.

Most F trains has closed end doors, no way out until you get to a station.

exactly. this probably wasnt the first time he acted up on a train. He never should have been on it in his condition. It was only amatter of time before we had another story of an elderly asian woman shoved off a train platform.
Liberals dont want us to have police presence and they also dont want us to defend ourselves

When he walks marty, he'll further establish a precedence on what is normal behaviour in America.

And that's going to come back to bite the asses of all Americans!

Letting some crazed nutter get to the point of actually assaulting people is what should be normal?

Forum List

Back