Grand jury indicts Daniel Penny in chokehold death of Jordan Neely

When acting as a vigilante, one should remember that he can be judged by a body of his peers.

I think he should have his day in court.

From what I have read, I would think he is criminally liable for inflicting death on a mentally disabled man.

NYPD is part of the problem. They issued falsities on this matter.

WRONG AGAIN, Buttwipe! New York Democrats are the problem and how they manage the city and set up and operate their police department and how they treat their police are the problem! New York is a shithole now from Guilianni and Koch days BECAUSE of Democrats.

. Of course they are going to railroad him. We can't have these white peasants defending themselves from violent black lunatics Too many out there to be letting these white peasants off.
It Will Only Take 1% of Us to Take Down Those Born in the 1%

I like the way you used "peasants," indicating that the hereditary aristocracy in America is behind all this, both Liberal and Conservative HeirHeads. The false-flag Leftists have always been agents of the Right Wing they were born in.

Hereditary wealth and power have never belonged in America. Escaping from Birth-Class Supremacy was the sole reason our forefathers came here. Allowing it was a flaw from the beginning, and it has finally grown to be a fatal flaw.

WRONG AGAIN, Buttwipe! New York Democrats are the problem and how they manage the city and set up and operate their police department and how they treat their police are the problem! New York is a shithole now from Guilianni days BECAUSE of Democrats.
If you followed this incident closely you would know what I'm talking about, but that is way beyond you.

The whack job that shot up the concert in Vegas was someone's son too. SO FUCKING WHAT? Neely was threatening to murder multiple people. Do you want to wait until he does it? Then you can whine that it was the failure of the cops and the right. Moron.
But but but. Try to stay focused, if that's possible. Your emotional instability shines.

And being ridiculous seems to be your train of thought. Neely will face the law. And good luck.

The law is being applied by a scared DA and enabled by people who think letting people rot on the street by giving them just enough not to die is somehow caring about them.

But Taz--- I thought the whole point to BLM in 2020 was to massively increase healthcare to get crazies off the street and replace police with counselors and therapists instead???
WTF is your point freak.

Maybe that the cops show up and shoot him before assessing the situation.

The law is being applied by a scared DA and enabled by people who think letting people rot on the street by giving them just enough not to die is somehow caring about them.
So, the republic party supports funding thru HC mental care?

So, the republic party supports funding thru HC mental care?

States have plenty of money to do that, the problem is the money funds bloated bureaucracies and doesn't have any force available to commit people who refuse to help themselves.

Nor would they want to, because fixing the problem would cost them their civil servant jobs.

Forum List

Back