Grand jury indicts Daniel Penny in chokehold death of Jordan Neely

exactly. this probably wasnt the first time he acted up on a train. He never should have been on it in his condition. It was only amatter of time before we had another story of an elderly asian woman shoved off a train platform.
Liberals dont want us to have police presence and they also dont want us to defend ourselves

They won't be able to use the previous bad acts as evidence unless the prosecution opens the door by saying he was harmless, and they would be idiots to do that.

Even if only his behavior during the incident is used, like I said, even a Manhattan Jury would acquit him.

They won't be able to use the previous bad acts as evidence unless the prosecution opens the door by saying he was harmless, and they would be idiots to do that.

Even if only his behavior during the incident is used, like I said, even a Manhattan Jury would acquit him.
A good defense lawyer will have previous film of the guy acting in a threatening way and he will advertise for witnesses to come and say they were scared. It will be over before it starts

Fear. You dwell on fear.

Just so happens the guy was killed. Choked to death. Big fn hero did it and was indicted. That word has been going around lately.

when someone dies in a questionable situation, there should be a trial, but you dont need to be calling a person a murderer when you were NOT there and witness at the scene are saying the opposite of you. You dwell in your own smugness. Give the guy is day in court, or do you want a lynching because your mind is all made up?

When someone bigger than you threatens your life, are you going to wait until your head is bashed in before you defend yourself? You're a moron. Stupid kills, but as you clearly exhibit, not nearly enough.

exactly! people like that liberal there, beleive you need to wait until the knife is breaking the skin on your neck.. and then and only then can you determine your life is in danger. or someone elses life.

exactly! people like that liberal there, beleive you need to wait until the knife is breaking the skin on your neck.. and then and only then can you determine your life is in danger. or someone elses life.
Yup. If some big dude tells me he is going to kill me--multiple times, I'm going to believe him before he actually carries it out. SMH, these morons are too much.

You and psycho babble.

You know, Neely had previously been arrested for assaulting people on the train. What does that tell you? do you think maybe Penny and the other passengers who say they feared for their lives saw something in the situation that warranted taking action? Sometimes things dont go well, but no one asked to be in that situation... except for Neely who chose to bring his aggression to everyone else.

Look at OKfucktard being a moron in another post.

No jury, even a NYC jury, will convict him, unless it's made up of white upper east side assholes who never take the subway.
You‘ve got a fair percentage of Upper East Siders who are conservative. What Penny has to worry about is getting a jury of Upper WEST Side liberal elitists. That’s where they congregate.

You know, Neely had previously been arrested for assaulting people on the train. What does that tell you? do you think maybe Penny and the other passengers who say they feared for their lives saw something in the situation that warranted taking action? Sometimes things dont go well, but no one asked to be in that situation... except for Neely who chose to bring his aggression to everyone else.
OKNotfine doesn’t care about that. All he knows is that the dead man was a criminal with a long rap sheet and was black, and the man who protected innocent people from the lunatic’s death threats was white.

A good defense lawyer will have previous film of the guy acting in a threatening way and he will advertise for witnesses to come and say they were scared. It will be over before it starts

Unless Penny knew of his past, they won't be able to admit it, but it doesn't matter.

they have dozens of witnesses to what he was doing.

Unless "activists" try to sway the witnesses to be forgetful or to modify their memory of what happened.

You‘ve got a fair percentage of Upper East Siders who are conservative. What Penny has to worry about is getting a jury of Upper WEST Side liberal elitists. That’s where they congregate.

Thanks, I got my rich dipshit sides of Manhattan mixed up.

OKNotfine doesn’t care about that. All he knows is that the dead man was a criminal with a long rap sheet and was black, and the man who protected innocent people from the lunatic’s death threats was white.
What is the first thing an idiot bitch says when she has no logical argument? OK Fine!

Guilt or innocence isn't the issue here. Penny is white. Of course they are going to railroad him. We can't have these white peasants defending themselves from violent black lunatics on subways or anywhere else. Too many Al Sharptons out there who need easy bux to be letting these white peasants off.

I suspected this would end up being the case. I'm not happy with this because at the end of the day Penny is as much a victim as Neely. It's the system that failed everyone here. Neither man should have ever ended up in their respective positions, but we have a virtually non-existent mental health system and a justice system that refuses to dispense justice.

In lieu of all that happened. He should not be charged at all. It was justifiable homicide iny opinion. The man posed a real threat to all. And the man never intended to kill him, just keep him in check.

Guilt or innocence isn't the issue here. Penny is white. Of course they are going to railroad him. We can't have these white peasants defending themselves from violent black lunatics on subways or anywhere else. Too many Al Sharptons out there who need easy bux to be letting these white peasants off.
Yes and no. In the end the courts must serve justice. I see an acquittal coming up because it was a justifiable homicide.

The killer will walk!

America has been actively striving to create this sort of behaviour that was started in earnest with mr. Rittenhouse.

IMHO, it's due to frustration created by racism and the racism problem has been created by the attitudes of white Americans of the south never being able to come to terms with the loss of their rights to keep slaves.

It's my humble opinion because I see racism as being the root of all the evil that has befallen America since Trump used racism for political purposes.

Ask me for a further explanation.
Everyone's so quick to jump on the race issue. This was not the case. We had a man threatening everyone on that subway. People stepped up to restrain him, including black people. The man who put the chokehold on him had no intention of murdering him, just holding him in check until the security and/ or police could respond
I believe it was a justifiable homicide and he will walk.

Forum List

Back