Grand jury indicts Daniel Penny in chokehold death of Jordan Neely

States have plenty of money to do that, the problem is the money funds bloated bureaucracies and doesn't have any force available to commit people who refuse to help themselves.

Nor would they want to, because fixing the problem would cost them their civil servant jobs.
Don't states have republic pols to push increased funding then.

And WTF and jobs?

Are you stupid?

Unless Penny knew of his past, they won't be able to admit it, but it doesn't matter.

they have dozens of witnesses to what he was doing.

Unless "activists" try to sway the witnesses to be forgetful or to modify their memory of what happened.
The only thing that matters is whether the jury will agree that a reasonable person would have felt threatened by the criminal’s death threats - which passengers say they were.

Also, whatever happened to Neely’s tox report? Sounds like another George Floyd high on drugs who didn’t know enough to stop struggling, and his drug-ravaged body gave out after a few minutes.

Everyone's so quick to jump on the race issue. This was not the case. We had a man threatening everyone on that subway. People stepped up to restrain him, including black people. The man who put the chokehold on him had no intention of murdering him, just holding him in check until the security and/ or police could respond
I believe it was a justifiable homicide and he will walk.
The race issue played in via the decision to charge and indict the white man who accidentally caused the death of the drugged-up black criminal. If the races were reversed, we would never even heard of this.

Unless Penny knew of his past, they won't be able to admit it, but it doesn't matter.

they have dozens of witnesses to what he was doing.

Unless "activists" try to sway the witnesses to be forgetful or to modify their memory of what happened.
it always matters, been through this before myself.

The only thing that matters is whether the jury will agree that a reasonable person would have felt threatened by the criminal’s death threats - which passengers say they were.

Also, whatever happened to Neely’s tox report? Sounds like another George Floyd high on drugs who didn’t know enough to stop struggling, and his drug-ravaged body gave out after a few minutes.
The dude now has his day in court.

And no other passengers stated death threats to be clear. They have stated that was acting weird.

when someone dies in a questionable situation, there should be a trial, but you dont need to be calling a person a murderer when you were NOT there and witness at the scene are saying the opposite of you. You dwell in your own smugness. Give the guy is day in court, or do you want a lynching because your mind is all made up?
This wasn't even questionable.

exactly! people like that liberal there, beleive you need to wait until the knife is breaking the skin on your neck.. and then and only then can you determine your life is in danger. or someone elses life.
I am liberal-minded but I agree with you on this one.

Everyone already knows. Other than leftists in full denial, eager to “get” another whitey into prison.
Count me out of that prejudiced statement. There was reasonable cause to take action to restrain this main. Too bad he died but accidents happen. Especially when people are acting crazy and threatening.

I suspected this would end up being the case. I'm not happy with this because at the end of the day Penny is as much a victim as Neely. It's the system that failed everyone here. Neither man should have ever ended up in their respective positions, but we have a virtually non-existent mental health system and a justice system that refuses to dispense justice.

Penny murdered an innocent man. He is NOT a victim. Lock his ass up.

Count me out of that prejudiced statement. There was reasonable cause to take action to restrain this main. Too bad he died but accidents happen. Especially when people are acting crazy and threatening.
We’re in agreement. You didn’t understand what I said.

We have leftists cheering on the imprisonment of the man they call “the murderer” with claims that the lunatic criminal was doing nothing other than “acting weird.” This would NOT be the reaction if the races involved were reverse.

Penny should win on the “reasonable man” defense UNLESS he ends up with 12 far-left jurors like Otto on the jury. He’s already determined he is guilty of murder of a man who was doing nothing wrong other than being weird.

This wasn't even questionable.

Its not questionable that someone died..or was killed, but some here are saying the motive is not even questionable... Do they really know that Penny put the guy in a choke hold with the intent of killing him? They are calling him a murderer without a trial... yet many of the eye witnesses on the scene are lauding the guy and NOT calling him a murderer.
The trial is going to be about motive more than anything else, so yes it IS questionable!

Forum List

Back