Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling....

Can QED provide evidence that photons even exist...remember, they are theoretical particles...
Are they qwark material? Subatomic matter? Energy particles? EM wave?

Its called unsettled science where you can change the properties at will, so you can fool people who don't know they are being duped...

Except that your "highly accurate" mathematical models don't model observable, measurable reality. It is very unfortunate that you are unable to see that.
That is self contradictory. The phrase "highly accurate" means that deviations of theory from observed measured experiments is statistically zero. Then you immediately say they don't model observable, measurable reality. That really is weird.
Maybe you don't know what one means when one puts quotation marks around a word in that context. In case you are that ignorant, the quotation marks denote sarcasm...SARCASM... It is like talking to a very small child.
OK, so what does your "sarcasm" mean? You don't believe the accuracy of parts per billion? I would have understood sarcasm if you put the quotes around "mathematical models" If you want to be sarcastic try to learn how to do it right.

Sure it is...what else might you blame it on other than an abject lack of understanding of how energy moves through the atmosphere, how that energy effects climate, and how that energy may interact with unknown, or poorly understood factors and how those factors may affect the climate or affect each other and how those effects between unknown or poorly understood factors may affect the climate...
OK. Again, you don't believe in basic modern physics such as QED. I get it.

Sure it is...what else might you blame it on other than an abject lack of understanding of how energy moves through the atmosphere, how that energy effects climate, and how that energy may interact with unknown, or poorly understood factors and how those factors may affect the climate or affect each other and how those effects between unknown or poorly understood factors may affect the climate...
OK. Again, you don't believe in basic modern physics such as QED. I get it.

Dodge much? Which is to blame, QED or abject lack of understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of the system it is supposed to be modeling...it has to be one or the other.

Still waiting on the observed, measured evidence...still waiting.....still waiting....still waiting.
We already gave it to you. But you don't believe physics.

No...you gave me models...perhaps you don't grasp the difference between models and reality.....and your gross misunderstanding of what is actually being measured, is evidence of nothing more than how easily you are fooled.

Try again... QED is unsettled science and I personally do not trust it.. Not one of their models reflect reality. Yet you want to use it to force your political ideology onto to others... No Thanks...
I get it. Just like sunsetommy, and SSDD. If you don't believe in modern physics I'm not going to try to talk you into it.
Precision tests of QED - Wikipedia
PSEUDO SCIENCE... A kin to witch-doctoring... They have the same level of proof.

Tell me, Which MODEL have they proven by empirical review and solid empirical evidence? NONE! A mathematical construct is only as valid as its input and knowledge of the system it is OBSERVED to mimic. IF it fails to mirror the system it was designed for it is considered FAILED and unreliable.. Now why would we place faith in that? Did you stick the pin in the Voodoo doll in the right p[lace?

PSEUDO SCIENCE... A kin to witch-doctoring... They have the same level of proof.

You think Quantum Electrodynamics has no proof? Seriously? Dude!

Dodge much? Which is to blame, QED or abject lack of understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of the system it is supposed to be modeling...it has to be one or the other.
QED is verified and agreed on by all physicists. If you want to think it's fairy dust then your opinion is void.

No...you gave me models...perhaps you don't grasp the difference between models and reality.....and your gross misunderstanding of what is actually being measured, is evidence of nothing more than how easily you are fooled.
Nope. I gave you observed measured physics of CMB, luminescence, spontaneous emission, etc. Not models. You are the one who believes in fairy dust, and not the body of science.

QED is verified and agreed on by all physicists. If you want to think it's fairy dust then your opinion is void.

So if it isn't QED, Then it is an abject lack of understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of the system it is supposed to be modeling. Ask yourself why you can't bring yourself to simply say it.

Nope. I gave you observed measured physics of CMB, luminescence, spontaneous emission, etc. Not models. You are the one who believes in fairy dust, and not the body of science.

Sorry, you mistook a resonant radio frequency for CMB...lucky thing the experts didn't. being fooled...and throwing around the thing that fooled you as evidence for something else doesn't make you look smart.

Sorry, you mistook a resonant radio frequency for CMB...lucky thing the experts didn't. being fooled...and throwing around the thing that fooled you as evidence for something else doesn't make you look smart.

Sorry, you mistook a resonant radio frequency for CMB

Is this you claiming "colder photons/waves didn't hit the antenna, they missed the Earth entirely, but we still detected them in New Jersey"?

So if it isn't QED, Then it is an abject lack of understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of the system it is supposed to be modeling. Ask yourself why you can't bring yourself to simply say it.
If you mean AGW by your reference to "system", I have not addressed that. I have not studied the plethora of material in the IPCC or elsewhere. I am merely pointing out that you don't believe the underlying physics of any concept of any system that is as involved with the atmosphere. So your ideas of atmospheric systems is vacuous and void. The IPCC use of physics is not vacuous and void. However to me that doesn't mean it's all correct. I simply haven't studied it.

You surely know by now that Tod's answer is correct. You are just posting a meaningless response, simply to just have a response. Try harder.

Science Magazine, 1897: The Coming Ice Age
(Not a secure site)
science.sciencemag.org/content/5/116/483?cited-by=yes%3b5/116/483

In the Russian version of the theory in the 1960s, a warming trend preceded the onset of the ice age.

Dawkins, The Word Wu, 'Shaman,' as Graphic Camouflage (New China Review, 1920)

Science Magazine, 1897: The Coming Ice Age
(Not a secure site)
science.sciencemag.org/content/5/116/483?cited-by=yes%3b5/116/483

In the Russian version of the theory in the 1960s, a warming trend preceded the onset of the ice age.

Dawkins, The Word Wu, 'Shaman,' as Graphic Camouflage (New China Review, 1920)
If you look closely at the paleo record, a warming spike is seen right before each and every glacial cycle.. Our current spike looks very similar to those in the record... Only time will tell.

NASA's Dr David Archibald gives us an update on the solar grand minimum.

"The Modern Warm Period is now in the rear vision mirror though and we have returned to 19th century levels of activity. Warmth and pleasantness are boring; the climate is going to get a lot more interesting. Thus the record cold currently in the northeastern US may become more common."

I have a sneaking hunch this is going to put a whole bunch of panties in a twist.. The AGW fear mongers will not like this one.. One more hole in the AGW hypothesis by NASA..

Its a very informative but technical article..

Solar Cycle Update for November 2018 – warmth sticking around, or cooling ahead?

Last edited:
clip_image018_thumb-1.jpg

Were returning to the energy levels of the LIA from our sun....

clip_image032_thumb.jpg

And the natural cycles are displayed very nicely... Cooling for the next 70 years is a very real possibility and highly likely.

Source

Forum List

Back