Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling....

gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png

My goodness, all of that red does not look very cool. LOL

They aren't.

Billy, I won't ask you to identify the paper as that would obviously violate anonymity, but where were you published?

Cooling for the next 70 years is a very real possibility and highly likely.

Again?

I'm sure your predictions of the upcoming Holy Ice Age will come true this time, totally unlike the ones your side has been making nonstop for the previous 40 years. This time is totally different.

I am growing to love your wildly deceptive graphs rocks...so much so, that I am going to start posting a graph showing those temperature anomalies in terms of actual temperature to show just how dishonest alarmists are. Let's begin now shall we?

Here is the "serious" global warming we are experiencing in terms of actual temperature rather than anomalies...It is easy to scare the uneducated with anomalies, but when you show what the hoo baa is all about in terms of actual temperature, you are show to be nothing more than a hand waving hysteric. Get used to it...whenever I see one of your alarmist graphs, I will be providing some of these in an attempt to keep you honest....you...honest...that's a laugh, isn't it?

figure-31.png
figure-41.png

Red dots are imaginary "heat spot" above faked data points.

Ooooohhhhhhhh scary!
This is the way it works. A 100 F hot spot in India shows up in the media as a red hot global anomaly and half of Canada at -40 F is irrelevant because it wasn`t as global as a hot city in India, or a forest fire in California or some streets that flooded in Texas.

This is the way it works. A 100 F hot spot in India shows up in the media as a red hot global anomaly and half of Canada at -40 F is irrelevant because it wasn`t as global as a hot city in India, or a forest fire in California or some streets that flooded in Texas.

So you're telling us you have no 'effin idea how anomalies work.

You really shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

So you're telling us you have no 'effin idea how anomalies work.

You really shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

Anomalies are a technique of fooling the uneducated into thinking that what bit of temperature change we have experienced is much more profound than it is. Once you look at the actual temperature change since 1900 in terms of actual temperature, it is clear why anomalies are used...if they posted actual temperatures...they would be laughed out of their ivory halls.

It is good to see who is easily fooled by such tactics though...Tell me hairball, which part of the graphs below, which are presented in terms of actual temperature rather than anomalies speak to you of impending disaster? Go ahead...say both so that you can prove beyond any doubt that your opinion is not informed, but just one someone with a political agenda gave you.

figure-31.png
figure-41.png

I keep opening your posts thinking I'll find something to say something about. But all that I ever find is that, god are you stupid.

I keep opening your posts thinking I'll find something to say something about. But all that I ever find is that, god are you stupid.

You still haven't said what part of those graphs of the actual temperatures of your "uncontrolled" warming you find alarming? What's the matter skidmark? To embarrassed over believing in the crisis when it is clear that there is none?

No. You're just too stupid to waste my time with.
When identifying stupidity you only need look into your own mirror..

Your a parrot and all you do is parrot what your masters tell you to say.. Its sad that your too stupid to reason with but the fact that you intentionally refuse to learn is far worse. Your religion is all you have and you refuse to look beyond your blinders and your handlers..

No. You're just too stupid to waste my time with.

Your a parrot and all you do is parrot what your masters tell you to say.. Its sad that your too stupid to reason with but the fact that you intentionally refuse to learn is far worse. Your religion is all you have and you refuse to look beyond your blinders and your handlers..

When is the paper about your magic energy destroying tube being published?

Follow this advice:
50952.jpg

.Tell me hairball,

Apologize for your constant unprovoked namecalling, and I'll debate you. I only debate those who behave like adults.

No answer...didn't think so. And you can't debate me hairball...you only have talking points and buzz words. Those are hardly the tools of anyone but a tool.

What you don't have is actual observed, measured evidence to support your beliefs.

No answer...didn't think so. And you can't debate me hairball...

As expected. Instead of debating, you screamed more insults. It's how you operate. You deliberately act so childishly that all the adults shun you, and then you proclaim victory to an empty room.

Forum List

Back