Grandpa Sanders to annnounce

Damn, he should run as an independent, I would send him money if he did that.
He doesn't really have a choice, no way he would get noticed if he didn't go democrat.

Another party flip, he won't get noticed anyway.

He doesn't have a party going in.
Personally I think he should run for both the Democratic and Republican ticket simultaneously. Just to fuck with the system.

He doesn't really have a choice, no way he would get noticed if he didn't go democrat.

I know, it's a shame, the capitalist pigs don't want to support him.

Why the hell would they, he wants to steal what they've earned.
Oh boy, this is about to get derailed quickly... Not in the mood to touch on this bullshit again.

He doesn't have a party going in.
Personally I think he should run for both the Democratic and Republican ticket simultaneously. Just to fuck with the system.

He couldn't muster the money to get on all the ballots.

Oh boy, this is about to get derailed quickly... Not in the mood to touch on this bullshit again.

The truth hurts doesn't it. POOOOR BABY!

Welp, time to derail it. You say "steal", ok, was it stealing when we had a 90% or so tax rate and were doing fine? Under a state, those who accumulate mass amounts of wealth when people lack healthcare need to be taxed, sorry.

Welp, time to derail it. You say "steal", ok, was it stealing when we had a 90% or so tax rate and were doing fine? Under a state, those who accumulate mass amounts of wealth when people lack healthcare need to be taxed, sorry.

There's real truth in the old saying, Poor planning on you part, does not constitute an emergency on my part. People who refuse to plan their lives are not entitled to the fruits of other peoples labor. Period!

There's real truth in the old saying, Poor planning on you part, does not constitute an emergency on my part. People who refuse to plan their lives are not entitled to the fruits of other peoples labor. Period!
The first step is usually setting up the stereotype, which you've done.

The first step is usually setting up the stereotype, which you've done.

So you have no response to what I actually said. Bye bye.

Why do you think that?

Why do you think that?

Maybe, because he said so.

Why do you think that?

Maybe, because he said so.

That's IT? You post a claim that 'he said so''? :lol:
Can't say I expected more. I don't usually win these that quickly though. I feel like Muhammad Ali, winner in Round One. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back