grandpa wanna be cop released on bail to vacation in Bahamas!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Only in racist America, can a 73 year old wanna be cop, accidently murder an unarmed black man, gets released on bail and is allowed to vacation in the Bahamas afterwards, only in America. Anyone thinking Bates will not go free is in denial. Eric is just another dead nigga on the map of cross hairs created by law enforcement.

Well....the judge set his bond...like all citizens charged with a crime get. He bonded out.

Do you have any idea how many thugs and rednecks get bonded out on murder or rape or other heinous crimes....and are running the streets committing more crime before trial???

You want cops treated "like the rest of us"....well....here you go. Judge set bond. He made bond. Hes a citizen and has that right.

Well....the judge set his bond...like all citizens charged with a crime get. He bonded out.

Do you have any idea how many thugs and rednecks get bonded out on murder or rape or other heinous crimes....and are running the streets committing more crime before trial???

You want cops treated "like the rest of us"....well....here you go. Judge set bond. He made bond. Hes a citizen and has that right.
ONLY the "niggas".

• Banned

Do you know how many thugs and murderers are told to stay in the state and not leave?

• Banned

ONLY the "niggas".

Only white folk and hillbillies

ONLY the "niggas".

Only white folk and hillbillies

Is the guy on the horse a white folk or a hillbilly?

106402.jpg

Do you know how many thugs and murderers are told to stay in the state and not leave?

Probably a lot. A lot of factors go into a persons bond conditions. If this citizen has violated his bond...then he'll have to answer to that. Some citizens are considered extremely low flight risks and things like rap sheet, age, status in community, career, family, etc etc are taken into account by judges.

Hes going on trial. Why you mad???

He will return for his day in court, be convicted, and spend his declining years in the (heh heh) pokey.

If
Only in racist America, can a 73 year old wanna be cop, accidently murder an unarmed black man, gets released on bail and is allowed to vacation in the Bahamas afterwards, only in America. Anyone thinking Bates will not go free is in denial. Eric is just another dead nigga on the map of cross hairs created by law enforcement.
If America is racist, its only because of racists like you. I think we should ship all of you outa here. How does Africa sound? Oh, i guess it sounds awful, right? How about Switzerland? Yes, i think we can all agree its much better there than Africa.

Godboy? Ernie S.? Your America is gone. Wave good bye. It is not coming back.

Sure...keep your passport.

Race has far less to do with this egregious example of pure elitism than does the blatant influence of wealth -- which has created a de-facto nobility in America.

Freddie Grey's family will be awarded millions in a civil suit, but Bates will suffer no further punishment than that.

Probably a lot. A lot of factors go into a persons bond conditions. If this citizen has violated his bond...then he'll have to answer to that. Some citizens are considered extremely low flight risks and things like rap sheet, age, status in community, career, family, etc etc are taken into account by judges.

Hes going on trial. Why you mad???

Why am I mad????? Why shouldn't ever law abiding citizen in this country who believes in our system not be mad? A man is dead and now they are trying to demonize this dead man in the press, like they do all dead black men who die on the scene with rouge cops. I guess if your not Bryant Gumble in a wheel chair murdered by these cops, your life is not worth a dime if you have a past.

Race has far less to do with this egregious example of pure elitism than does the blatant influence of wealth -- which has created a de-facto nobility in America.

Freddie Grey's family will be awarded millions in a civil suit, but Bates will suffer no further punishment than that.

But of course and trust me, race has more to do with this than you know or won't admit.

If
If America is racist, its only because of racists like you. I think we should ship all of you outa here. How does Africa sound? Oh, i guess it sounds awful, right? How about Switzerland? Yes, i think we can all agree its much better there than Africa.

If you know anything about Africa, you'd know that its fruits are bountiful and profitable for people like you. I suggest you read up on it some day and find that huge corporations have pretty much bought up all the land to grow food for pigs like you over there, forcing out local farmers. And just for the record, calling racism out and talking about it does not make one a racist. You white folk love throwing the word around, since you pretty much invented it and profited from it since the boat ride.

He needs to be mad. He can't be rational.

I tell you what, when white blonde corn fed blue eyed men start dying at the hands of cops with necks severed, bullets to eyes, choked to unconsciousness, etc, than lets talk about being rational...shall we?

If

As far as Switzerland?????? You need to get out more, my black ass could give two rats **** about the Alps, dig?

He will return for his day in court, be convicted, and spend his declining years in the (heh heh) pokey.

If I were you, I wouldn't bet on this one. No jury of his peers is gonna send this rich fat white man to prison, if any thing, he'll get a manslaughter charge, then it will be dropped with community service teaching white kids the difference between a tazer and a real gun, if that!!

Forum List

Back