grandpa wanna be cop released on bail to vacation in Bahamas!!

He needs to be mad. He can't be rational.

I tell you what, when white blonde corn fed blue eyed men start dying at the hands of cops with necks severed, bullets to eyes, choked to unconsciousness, etc, than lets talk about being rational...shall we?
I read a piece yesterday that showed that 3.5 times as many whites are killed by cops than blacks.

Well....the judge set his bond...like all citizens charged with a crime get. He bonded out.

Do you have any idea how many thugs and rednecks get bonded out on murder or rape or other heinous crimes....and are running the streets committing more crime before trial???

You want cops treated "like the rest of us"....well....here you go. Judge set bond. He made bond. Hes a citizen and has that right.

Do you know how many thugs and murderers are told to stay in the state and not leave?

Probably a lot. A lot of factors go into a persons bond conditions. If this citizen has violated his bond...then he'll have to answer to that. Some citizens are considered extremely low flight risks and things like rap sheet, age, status in community, career, family, etc etc are taken into account by judges.

Hes going on trial. Why you mad???

Why am I mad????? Why shouldn't ever law abiding citizen in this country who believes in our system not be mad? A man is dead and now they are trying to demonize this dead man in the press, like they do all dead black men who die on the scene with rouge cops. I guess if your not Bryant Gumble in a wheel chair murdered by these cops, your life is not worth a dime if you have a past.

But he got charged and arrested. He was CLEARLY wrong.

And now...just as you all plead for....the cop is being treated "just like the rest of us".

Just like if one of us were charged...he too had a bond hearing. His bond was set. And like many others....he made bond. Its not uncommon for those charged in a homicide to.be able to make bond..

Your anger in this case is about the judge. Huh. Havent many of us been mad about....liberal judges being FAR too easy on criminals???? Hey...welcome to our side.

I tell you what, when white blonde corn fed blue eyed men start dying at the hands of cops with necks severed, bullets to eyes, choked to unconsciousness, etc, than lets talk about being rational...shall we?
I read a piece yesterday that showed that 3.5 times as many whites are killed by cops than blacks.

LOLOLOLOLO.....and they should be. In my home town, they approach cops with guns, they fight them, they curse at them, run, you name it and all live to talk about it the next day...and its on camera!!

Well....the judge set his bond...like all citizens charged with a crime get. He bonded out.

Do you have any idea how many thugs and rednecks get bonded out on murder or rape or other heinous crimes....and are running the streets committing more crime before trial???

You want cops treated "like the rest of us"....well....here you go. Judge set bond. He made bond. Hes a citizen and has that right.

Do you know how many thugs and murderers are told to stay in the state and not leave?

Probably a lot. A lot of factors go into a persons bond conditions. If this citizen has violated his bond...then he'll have to answer to that. Some citizens are considered extremely low flight risks and things like rap sheet, age, status in community, career, family, etc etc are taken into account by judges.

Why am I mad????? Why shouldn't ever law abiding citizen in this country who believes in our system not be mad? A man is dead and now they are trying to demonize this dead man in the press, like they do all dead black men who die on the scene with rouge cops. I guess if your not Bryant Gumble in a wheel chair murdered by these cops, your life is not worth a dime if you have a past.

And now...just as you all plead for....the cop is being treated "just like the rest of us".

Just like if one of us were charged...he too had a bond hearing. His bond was set. And like many others....he made bond. Its not uncommon for those charged in a homicide to.be able to make bond..

Your anger in this case is about the judge. Huh. Havent many of us been mad about....liberal judges being FAR too easy on criminals???? Hey...welcome to our side.

Bonds are set and yes you pay, but you are also told to stay in the state, not leave and report to a board. Not vacation in the Bahamas cause you 73 years old

Because there are many more whites than blacks? This piece of crap, now safely in AL and away from 95% of us and associating with trash like himself, does not think before he posts. Ernie Irrelevant is very, very slow.

He hasn't been charged with murder but manslaughter. Under the facts that we know it was an awful accident. If Bates is found guilty his sentence would be no more than a few years and that possibly not be in prison at all.

Bonds are set and yes you pay, but you are also told to stay in the state, not leave and report to a board. Not vacation in the Bahamas cause you 73 years old
You don't know what conditions were set on his bail fool, cause he 73 years old (sic).

You're probably black and this then is not PC, but you an idiot, to put it in Ebonics.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but aren't people supposed to stay in the state that they live in after being bailed out of jail because they are not allowed to go anywhere further until the matter is all cleared up should they be declared innocent of why they were in jail to begin with?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Disagree, Mike. Bates will die broke and in prison.
(Excerpt)

A judge on Wednesday ordered that Ethan Couch -- who drove drunk and caused a crash, killing four people and injuring two -- go to a lock-down residential treatment facility.

State District Judge Jean Boyd had already decided the Texas teenager would serve no jail time. He was sentenced last year to 10 years' probation.

His story made national headlines after a witness claimed Couch was a victim of "affluenza" -- the product of wealthy, privileged parents who never set limits for the boy.

That particular defense, however, played no part in the judge's decision, Couch's lawyer told reporters on Wednesday
(but court proceedings were closed to the public.)

Texas teen in affluenza case gets rehab for driving drunk killing 4 - CNN.com

(Close)

At another time in other places royal status was endowed by parental lineage. Here in modern America it is imparted by substantial net worth.

Last edited:
Disagree, Mike. Bates will die broke and in prison.
(Excerpt)

A judge on Wednesday ordered that Ethan Couch -- who drove drunk and caused a crash, killing four people and injuring two -- go to a lock-down residential treatment facility.

State District Judge Jean Boyd had already decided the Texas teenager would serve no jail time. He was sentenced last year to 10 years' probation.

His story made national headlines after a witness claimed Couch was a victim of "affluenza" -- the product of wealthy, privileged parents who never set limits for the boy.

That particular defense, however, played no part in the judge's decision, Couch's lawyer told reporters on Wednesday.
(Court proceedings were closed to the public.)

Texas teen in affluenza case gets rehab for driving drunk killing 4 - CNN.com

(Close)

At another time in other places royal status was endowed by parental lineage. Here in modern America it is imparted by one's net worth.

I remember that. It was a disgusting story.

Forum List

Back