GREAT AGAIN: Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 1969 -- 3.7%

Sure, the economy is good on paper, how many of these jobs are scab wage jobs, at part time pay?

P.S
The rate of GDP growth is NOT keeping up with Inflation, a problem we've seen since the 1970's overall
Even despite skyrocketing productivity.

Kind of proves Capitalism's becoming inferior for the USA.

Remember when you pathetic little fucks had a fit about a 800 billion stimulus bill to help fight the Bush recession?
Your orange butt buddy just borrowed 1.5 TRILLION & pumped it into the economy. And you dance naked around the fire as the national debt balloons - in this supposed great economy?

It's got to be killing you that Trump is in office during this unprecedented economy ! :iyfyus.jpg:

Remember when you pathetic little fucks had a fit about a 800 billion stimulus bill to help fight the Bush recession?
Your orange butt buddy just borrowed 1.5 TRILLION & pumped it into the economy. And you dance naked around the fire as the national debt balloons - in this supposed great economy?

It's got to be killing you that Trump is in office during this unprecedented economy ! :iyfyus.jpg:

Just laughing my ass off at you morons.

I

I

Say's the dickhead who is rooting for a stockmarket crash.

I

Say's the dickhead who is rooting for a stockmarket crash.
You three years ago.

Those U3 numbers are just made up

Trump told us so

Aww, y'all wingnuts are so butthurt over Trump making America great again. That's so pathetic. I actually feel for y'all. :)

BLS just makes those numbers up
That is what Trump told us

What is Trump doing about the 170 million people not working?

Wow, pretty sad the lowest Unemployment in 50yrs upsets you so much. You got probs, kid. Maybe take a break from Politics for awhile. It'll likely improve your mental health. Take care.

In reality, there are 170 million Americans unemployed
Only if you include children and those that are retired.
Trump did when he complained about Obama’s numbers

Why can’t I?
I was correcting the statement. I don't care who said it. If you or anyone says it, you are lying.
OMG are you calling Trump a liar??????
If he said that, indeed I am. Whats the problem?

Forum List

Back